Our partner

COVID-19: a Global study of Mass and Individual Panic

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

COVID-19: a Global study of Mass and Individual Panic

Postby Cholls » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:03 am

I strongly suspect that COVID-19 may be a human-engineered flu-like virus deliberately planted in China not only to generate a core number of genuinely sick people "to get the ball rolling", but to demonstrate to the Chinese that, despite their powerful economy, The Man can cripple the Dragon just as He did before with opium, at a moment's notice.

Personally, I suspect that COVID-19 may be the first global experiment regarding panic behavior--not the first such experiment per se, but the first for which social and economic data can be acquired and analyzed in such volume in real time and in such detail, in fact, according to as many criteria as can be used to describe a human individual.

We are guinea pigs in the first global experiment capable of making individualized conclusions about every human on Earth. Capable of tweaking not even a disease, but simply news of a disease to elicit specific behavior from any demographic one cares to specify.

COVID-19 is now being presented as a long-term study, "They" say "18 months".

Part of that study doubtless involves the question of when and whether people begin to question what they've been fed and start thinking for themselves. How independent thought arises, and what sites, specifically, were "guilty" of clarifying the nature of the sham.

Those who think independently will be noted. Where they live will be noted. The rate at which questioning proceeds will be noted.

From cell phone data, social media data, multi-factor authentication info, email content and timing data, charge card data, ISP data, the flow of thought itself is being tracked, from a global all the way to an individual scale.

We have arrived at the dawn of the computerized Hell foreseen by C.S. Lewis in The Screwtape Letters.

"He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake.", and He also knows who is likeliest to panic and enter cannibal mode in a lifeboat situation. One of the things The Man is after is the panic threshold. As you know, that was a major theme throughout The Twilight Zone.

The Man will know more about each of our neighbor's likely reactions in a disaster situation than we know ourselves.

https://needtoknow.news/2020/03/corona-bologna-the-truth-begins-to-leak-out-in-italy-the-overwhelming-majority-of-deaths-are-linked-to-other-illnesses/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=corona-bologna-the-truth-begins-to-leak-out-in-italy-the-overwhelming-majority-of-deaths-are-linked-to-other-illnesses
Cholls
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: COVID-19: a Global study of Mass and Individual Panic

Postby solemnlysworn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:41 am

1) Death reporting in Italy is unique in that if there is a pre-existing condition they'll name that as cause of death.

2) There are no markers that make this look like an engineered disease so far.
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:03 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Cholls » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:23 am

Arguably, relatively few people know first-hand what COVID-19 looks like in the lab and even fewer know how it originated. I do not presume to be one of those people.

The idea of COVID-19 as an engineered disease is my speculation.

Nonetheless, the gist of what I've read in the linked article and elsewhere is that the number of COVID-19-related deaths is eclipsed by the number of deaths from "seasonal" influenza, and that those who have perished came from the same populations victimized by the flu, e.g., the very young, the very old, and those with compromised immune systems.

The two COVID-19-related deaths in Italy occurred with people in their 80s.

I remember my mother observing, when she was "caring" for my late grandfather and thinking of how to speed him on his way, "'They' typically don't do autopsies on people who die in their eighties.". This was in the US. Maybe the same goes for other countries?

It's interesting that the idea of maintaining "social distance", thanks to COVID-19, discourages live conversation, which happens to be one of the few remaining ways of communicating which is poorly monitored electronically.

Why oh why did I not learn how to smoke-signal when I had the chance?
Cholls
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:06 am

Might you trust what an array of disconnected scientists from across the globe who have access to the virus in a lab-environment have said?
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Cholls » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:12 am

No. Guess I'll die and you'll live :mrgreen:

A lot of scientists have said a lot of things, for example, that the fat content of food, and not high fructose corn syrup, was responsible for obesity. Many of the things scientists say are subsequently debunked.

Unfortunately, unless one knows for oneself (i.e. are you one of those scientists?) the details of a specific issue, it's almost impossible to distinguish truth from what is nothing more than paid advertising.

One thing I do, however, know, is that to be a "scientist" nowadays typically requires a great deal of funding. And that funding comes from somewhere, typically from someone with a vested interest in the lab results.

It is not unheard-of where scientists who did not deliver their sponsors' desired results not only lost their funding but had their careers ruined.
Cholls
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:45 am

I see. I think that people in the UK have reacted fairly reasonably to what is being said.

Yes, there is bulk-buying. However, the government is asking that people don't do that and to think of others and their essential needs. It's an interesting moral argument.

Another argument being made is about those who continue to go out to pubs and clubs and in public more generally, against the advice being made, especially if they have respiratory symptoms. The argument is that these people may be acting immorally.

I suppose as an ethical experiment it's interesting. The supply-stock shortage is a fairly obvious one to see happen. People are anticipating a risk of there being no or little access to supplies in the coming weeks and months and so want to make sure they have enough for themselves and their families.

The whole 'you may be asymptomatic and spreading the disease, putting others at danger' argument is more interesting. Most people who still go out are tending to use 'we're young and probably aren't going to die because of it' and 'everybody is going to get it anyway' as rebuttals which I think is less easily justified since, rather than being about survival, they have the capacity to put other vulnerable people at risk by refusing to let go of their current lifestyles.

It'll be interesting to see what happens when more severe restrictions are imposed on us and how people act in response to that. At the moment, the government has only given us advice. I'm waiting for what happens when we are told we have to do something or other so to protect others.
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:02 am

It may be worth disclosing that I belong to both groups, stocking up slowly with long-life and non-perishables, and having been out and about, since I'm fairly sure I've already contracted the virus and have gotten past it (though was still working out of the office and clubbing a couple of times a week at the time I was probably infectious).

One other point of interest is that 80% of the workforce in my company seem to have made complaints of symptoms. Either the government wanted this to happen so to build a baseline immunity or people are playing it up to get out of working. Either is plausible and I guess they aren't exclusive options. Still, interesting to see how our employers have bent over backwards to accommodate these workers.
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Cholls » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:16 am

Maybe this is not the case where you are but, everywhere I've lived, as seasons change, colds and "the flu" run rampant, often involving fever and respiratory issues.

"Let's broadcast news of a "pandemic" and see what 'they' do."

Going by my gut, everything about this feels weak, as though "They" had put Tarantino on it.

Now, you know, had Fellini or Kurosawa been behind this, I'd be psychosomatically manifesting full-blown Ebola, getting gunned-down in a brain-eating killing spree (no utensils).

Not to worry, next time around, "They" will definitely have worked on "the feel" :mrgreen:
And we'll just have to go along with it, despite only half-believing, because we'll never see the likes of Fellini or Kurosawa again :cry:

You know it's over for humanity when even The Man's Global Enterprises of Darkness are this half-baked.
Cholls
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby solemnlysworn » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:36 am

This morning I conducted an experiment in a shop where I purchased basically every item you might if you were self-isolating in bulk and cleared my throat every 30 seconds.

They allowed me to make my shop but people, staff and customers, clearly didn't want to be near me.

6/10 on humour scale - mildly amusing
But now I have canned peaches and am not sure what I'm going to do with them
Hello friend
solemnlysworn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Philonoe » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:20 am

Cholls wrote:It's interesting that the idea of maintaining "social distance", thanks to COVID-19, discourages live conversation, which happens to be one of the few remaining ways of communicating which is poorly monitored electronically.

Yes i find it interesting.
Philonoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post