Our partner

Sharing ideas

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Sharing ideas

Postby Normalkid1996 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:28 am

Hi,
After two years im back in the forum. Im making this post to ask you guys for ideas on how to live with SPD. I feel like im pretty much lost in this life. I can only get to know people on a superficial level, and thats fine by me. I enjoy spending time alone, but I have a family that is really socially active and
Its really hard for me to get long with them, de are really different. I know that I have to adapt yo society to be able to live in this world, but Im having a hard time doing it. So you guys can tell me your stories and how you do to cope.
Thanks.
Normalkid1996
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:50 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sharing ideas

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:54 am

I'm not fully sure I understand what you're asking.

I'm understanding you to say the core problem is where you say you "have a family that is really socially active and Its really hard for me to get long with them, de are really different."

Dealing with it would vary upon whether you're referring to a spouse and children or relatives/parents/siblings.

I hope you get some better feedback soon.
They collect information to stock pile in their souls, saying, "I will tuck this into my subconscious for later use."  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post