Our partner

I am happier alone

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

I am happier alone

Postby voidance » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:15 pm

Because when you are around I hate the mirror you show me.

How do you feel? Can I feel it too? Show me how to feel what you feel so that I can feel something.

Why do you stay around? When I do all these things to you.

I wanted to feel that you loved me but I have broken you down and when you look at me, with tears in your eyes, I have failed but I had to break you.

I told you to stay away.

I am better alone.
voidance
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:40 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I am happier alone

Postby DaturaInnoxia » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:56 am

A very lovely little piece of writing.

A tad more ominous would be without the "I'm better alone" at the end (not to say that's what you're going for since I have no idea)
They collect information to stock pile in their souls, saying, "I will tuck this into my subconscious for later use."  ~ unknown
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
DaturaInnoxia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post