Our partner

Venting

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Venting

Postby Eldror » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:28 pm

The choise between going outside and staying in playing a computer game i dont really enjoy but it disconnects me from reality, i go outside and then feel like $#%^ when i have to go back inside, but i dont really have a choise there
Outside is alot to hundle even without interaction
Schizoid pd
Eldror
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Venting

Postby ZeroZ » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:43 pm

I’m not a diagnosed schizoid although I have no idea how to be honest, I guess because I do like certain people, but the general public... I can’t stand them, can’t stand their stupidity, their stupid habits, their inconsiderate nature, I isolate myself simply because I cannot stand to be around anyone a great deal of the time,

I must work so that keeps me from going full on hermit bizarro mode, so it serves a purpose, I suppose, like today I have someone who desperately wants to spend time with me, a lady friend, I do like her but because of a bad week of peoples I can’t do it, I have to blow her off... again... why she still likes me at this point is not understood as I’ve done everything possible to drive her away.

I’ll go get my crayons and coloring books now and leave you nice people alone.
Currently out of order
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Postby Oblivion » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:09 pm

Eldror wrote:Outside is alot to hundle even without interaction

True. One of the reasons I hate warm weather in the city is that with the windows open, you can hear them. It's like they're in here with me.

ZeroZ wrote:I guess because I do like certain people, but the general public... I can’t stand them, can’t stand their stupidity, their stupid habits, their inconsiderate nature, I isolate myself simply because I cannot stand to be around anyone a great deal of the time,

I know, right? Recently spotted on a perilous journey across the street to get cigarettes: one 250 lb. bleached blonde meatbag in shorts so tight I could see the pimples on her ass, tossing processed food packaging on the street behind her and ignoring her kid, whom she obviously hated, as it screamed at the top of it's lungs.

I don't even consider creatures like this to be the same species as me.

today I have someone who desperately wants to spend time with me, a lady friend, I do like her but because of a bad week of peoples I can’t do it, I have to blow her off... again... why she still likes me at this point is not understood as I’ve done everything possible to drive her away.

It depends on the person, but most of them have their limits. The thing is, when they come close to reaching that limit, they sometimes want to "have a talk" about it. That's worse. Sometimes I feel like saying "Can't you just blow me off without the chit chat?"

There are people who I've wanted in my life, but even with them it's sometimes nearly impossible to be "present" for them.

I’ll go get my crayons and coloring books now and leave you nice people alone.

Stay in the lines and come back anytime.
Function is the key.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby smirks » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:52 am

Have you tried outside at night? Very nice. Mostly quiet. Very still. Highly recommended.

I'm very guilty lately of sleep-shifting to avoid human interaction.
smirks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:33 pm

Postby Eldror » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 am

smirks wrote:Have you tried outside at night? Very nice. Mostly quiet. Very still. Highly recommended.

Yup, i usually wait for the night and its easier
Schizoid pd
Eldror
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby ZeroZ » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:17 am

Eldror wrote:
smirks wrote:Have you tried outside at night? Very nice. Mostly quiet. Very still. Highly recommended.

Yup, i usually wait for the night and its easier

I’ve in the past switched everything to try and avoid the vast majority of people, I’m living in a decently populated area now and if something is open people will be there, and you usually run into some real weirdos like this :?
Currently out of order
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Tyler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:28 am

While I don't go out and about over night (or at all, really), I would probably prefer to go out and do things overnight. Not as many people, most are asleep. However, like Zero said, you do occasionally run into some very strange people...
Email me if you want a doughnut
ImageImageImage

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Medication: Geodone 160 MG, Lexapro 5mg

Forum Rules

Heck
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Oblivion » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:02 pm

I don't want to get stabbed.

Tyler wrote:While I don't go out and about over night (or at all, really), I would probably prefer to go out and do things overnight. Not as many people, most are asleep. However, like Zero said, you do occasionally run into some very strange people...

And on Sundays. All the weirdos come out on Sundays.
Function is the key.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Eldror » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:01 pm

Oblivion wrote:

I don't want to get stabbed.

Tyler wrote:While I don't go out and about over night (or at all, really), I would probably prefer to go out and do things overnight. Not as many people, most are asleep. However, like Zero said, you do occasionally run into some very strange people...

And on Sundays. All the weirdos come out on Sundays.

Lol a fight sounds like an advanture to me, i'ld love if some junkie would try to stub me, usually its small and fragile people that get into this kind of stuff, as a pretty big person i love this kind of adrenaline.
But would probably run if its a bigger person than me, usually the people bigger than me are actually nice, so no fights there, its funny that the bigger the person usually the less intimidating he would want to appear to the outside, because people are usually intimidated by them on first sight.
Schizoid pd
Eldror
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby smirks » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:42 am

ZeroZ wrote:I’ve in the past switched everything to try and avoid the vast majority of people, I’m living in a decently populated area now and if something is open people will be there, and you usually run into some real weirdos like this :?

I find that most people who are up late at night just automatically class everyone else they meet as a weirdo...and you know what? We all are! That's why we're up late at night. But...all the more reason for them to stay away from you.

Oblivion wrote:I don't want to get stabbed.

Maybe stay away from knife fights then. I can't say that I've ever been in a situation where I felt that stabbing was a possibility, but we probably live in different places.
smirks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum