Our partner

Venting

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: Venting

Postby Tyler » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:45 am

smirks wrote:
ZeroZ wrote:I’ve in the past switched everything to try and avoid the vast majority of people, I’m living in a decently populated area now and if something is open people will be there, and you usually run into some real weirdos like this :?

I find that most people who are up late at night just automatically class everyone else they meet as a weirdo...and you know what? We all are! That's why we're up late at night. But...all the more reason for them to stay away from you.

LOL, I work overnight, and can confirm this :lol:
Email me if you want a doughnut
ImageImageImage

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Medication: Geodone 160 MG, Lexapro 5mg

Forum Rules

Heck
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Eldror » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:28 am

smirks wrote:
ZeroZ wrote:I’ve in the past switched everything to try and avoid the vast majority of people, I’m living in a decently populated area now and if something is open people will be there, and you usually run into some real weirdos like this :?

I find that most people who are up late at night just automatically class everyone else they meet as a weirdo...and you know what? We all are! That's why we're up late at night. But...all the more reason for them to stay away from you.

Each person thinks that everyone who's out on the street at night is a weirdo, but when you are there with them what does it make you? Weirdo..
Schizoid pd
Eldror
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby smirks » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:41 am

Yes....thanks for catching up. That was my point.

You realise that we are all on a forum for a cluster A "odd/eccentric" personality disorder, right? Taking umbrage at being called a weirdo at this point is -- well, I suppose both odd AND eccentric, so congratulations.
smirks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Oblivion » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:24 pm

smirks wrote:You realise that we are all on a forum for a cluster A "odd/eccentric" personality disorder, right? Taking umbrage at being called a weirdo at this point is -- well, I suppose both odd AND eccentric, so congratulations.

I take pride in being a bit of an eccentric weirdo. I live in New York City. Nobody cares.

But standing in line at a deli behind an eighty year old woman who's paying for her calf heart with pennies she fishes from a fish bowl filled with seltzer is a bit much for me.
Function is the key.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Postby ZeroZ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:40 pm

Oblivion wrote:
smirks wrote:You realise that we are all on a forum for a cluster A "odd/eccentric" personality disorder, right? Taking umbrage at being called a weirdo at this point is -- well, I suppose both odd AND eccentric, so congratulations.

I take pride in being a bit of an eccentric weirdo. I live in New York City. Nobody cares.

But standing in line at a deli behind an eighty year old woman who's paying for her calf heart with pennies she fishes from a fish bowl filled with seltzer is a bit much for me.

Or the lady who Is obviously tweaking and standing in line in front of you at the grocery store that has filled an entire shopping carriage with bags of candy and Greek yogurt of all things. Or the guy who just moved to the east coast from New Mexico and is having a full on meltdown over the fact the Mexican food selection isn’t up to par...
Currently out of order
ZeroZ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:01 pm

Postby smirks » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:06 pm

smirks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6