Our partner

Containing the Beast Part 2

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Tyler

Containing the Beast Part 2

Postby Johei » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:25 am

So...
I've gone through some bad things when I was young, and whenever I couldn't handle the pain and abuse, this... other would take over.
That's the guy who was in charge when I was a junkie, a drug dealer, a criminal.
I'm a pretty sensitive guy, I care for small animals, children and old people, but he doesn't give a crap about anything.
I've buried him so deep imside when my niece was born, but lately...
I've gone through trauma after trauma in the last year or so, and I can feel him stir.
If I can't handle things, HE will...
I don't want him back in my life, I thought I was getting better. All he ever does is hurt people.

I'm scared, somebody help me please
Johei
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:55 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Containing the Beast Part 2

Postby Number23 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:58 am

I don't know why you created a new thread. If what you say is true, don't ask for help here. Go see a psychologist. That's a good start if you want to deal with your "other".
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore
Number23
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:55 am

Postby Schizological1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:39 pm

I think you get hurt even when he defends you, you surpress the pain but its still there, im in the same boat, he's taking the bullets for me but things can change and the process kills you on the inside, but in my opinion every suffering is worth the reward, i also recommend therapy
Schizological1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:55 am

Postby Oblivion » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Johei wrote:So...
I've gone through some bad things when I was young, and whenever I couldn't handle the pain and abuse, this... other would take over.
That's the guy who was in charge when I was a junkie, a drug dealer, a criminal.
I'm a pretty sensitive guy, I care for small animals, children and old people, but he doesn't give a crap about anything.
I've buried him so deep imside when my niece was born, but lately...
I've gone through trauma after trauma in the last year or so, and I can feel him stir.
If I can't handle things, HE will...
I don't want him back in my life, I thought I was getting better. All he ever does is hurt people.

I'm scared, somebody help me please

That movie sucked.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:55 pm

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post