Our partner

Do You Do Everything To Remain Single? (For The Males Here)

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Holodeck

Do You Do Everything To Remain Single? (For The Males Here)

Postby I Dream 5 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:19 am

So...do you everything to remain single men (for Males with Schizoid Personality Disorder)?

I know that I pretty much do anything and everything to remain single. Whether that entails my observance that a woman without makeup is not pretty (which rings true to me, for the most part) or whatever else it takes....I'm pretty much doing everything I can to remain single.
Your one and only resident Schizoid (in most places).
I Dream 5
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Do You Do Everything To Remain Single? (For The Males Here)

Postby Ashlar » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:53 pm

In the past I did. It's not really a problem anymore.
Ashlar
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:15 am

Postby I Dream 5 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:56 am

I Dream 5 wrote:So...do you everything to remain single men (for Males with Schizoid Personality Disorder)?

I know that I pretty much do anything and everything to remain single. Whether that entails my observance that a woman without makeup is not pretty (which rings true to me, for the most part) or whatever else it takes....I'm pretty much doing everything I can to remain single.

Heck, why did I even add FOR THE MOST PART? I am convinced that there are no good-looking women without makeup. I've never seen ONE.

Yeah...I really don't have to try to remain single with that belief that I have (and I am heterosexual). Being only attracted to a woman due to the artificial illusion of makeup doesn't cut it for me.
Your one and only resident Schizoid (in most places).
I Dream 5
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby iabsurdlyexist » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Not active avoidance but I never sought a relationship either. I also apparently have different standards for attractiveness. For me, there does have to be some physical attraction but personality seals the deal.
Dx: SPD/AvPD/BP2
iabsurdlyexist
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:15 am

Postby 1201236 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:37 am

If you mean unwedded, it is not hard to remain so when the choice to wed lies only in you; then everything, as it were, is only the speech of a few words. There is no need to shun women any more than we shun men.
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Oblivion » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:07 pm

I Dream 5 wrote:So...do you everything to remain single men (for Males with Schizoid Personality Disorder)?

Are women literally throwing themselves at you everywhere you go? I would think that remaining single would be easy. If it involves fighting urges, sexual or otherwise, maybe you should re-think things through. Or become a nazi or white nationalist. They never seem to be able to get girls.
Oblivion
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Cholls » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:42 pm

Oblivion wrote:
I Dream 5 wrote:
...I'm pretty much doing everything I can to remain single.

Are women literally throwing themselves at you everywhere you go? ...

Parachuting down from above, popping up out of the water in scuba gear, launching themselves as human cannonballs, rappelling down the faces of skyscrapers ...

Do you wear a wedding ring?
Cholls
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:15 am

Postby rishi851 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:31 am

Lol you're obsessed with makeups haha. Peculiar.
As for your question I am in a dilemma. I am quite good looking and just going out I get dates pretty easily but I never go. 34 years old and never had a relationship or a kiss(despite probabaly being prepositioned by women 200 times). However I have a huge sex drive and masturbate every night without fail.

I want to marry- but only for like 3 months.
rishi851
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Postby fallenmen » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:51 pm

i don't like the argument of unnatural beauty.
it something that most other man do and i have done it myself but its annoying and imply that your knowledge on backstory of something/someone(girls) can change how you see them like beautiful or not.
which i am not implying isn't true for most ppl however i hate when ppl used it as an argument because its not a good one and only lead to the conclusion that our standard of beauty is irrational and dependent on Pathological reason.

which am not saying isn't true but rather a depressive idea about human nature.
idk why other guys don't make this link which even more disappointing.
fallenmen
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Postby salles » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:14 am

I Dream 5 wrote:

Waiting on a platform for a train last week there was a group of young women dressed up for a 'hens' night out. They wore 3inch heels, fake tan, fake eyelashes, hair extensions, layers of makeup with different contouring effects. It was grotesque. When my gaze wandered to a 60yr old woman with no make-up, her naturalness was refreshing and radiated an inner beauty; like beautiful ,natural stone compared to a polished vinyl fake version.
The young women looked as fake as the blow up male doll they were carrying.
I cant stand too much make-up on a woman and admire any man who appreciates natural beauty.

Sorry for answering the thread...in spite of being female :)
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Next

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post