Our partner

Is my girlfriend schizoid???

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Holodeck

Is my girlfriend schizoid???

Postby Tonyfoxxy805 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:52 am

I’m 45 she’s 40 we met about a year ago at a concert two weeks later we were pretty much in a relationship it was an awesome beginning sex almost every day 2-3 times a day and in every which way. That lasted maybe 2 to 2 1/2 months the slowing down 2 to 3 times a week and more of a basic position that was still OK by me. Fast forward till today a year later I’ve noticed over the last nine months or so things progressively getting worse she more and more shuns my affection sexIs four times a month if I’m lucky she’s very Mundane And often disrespectful like she almost doesn’t like me I feel. I’m always wanting to be with her and affectionate to her and have sex with her but our sex life has became to the point where am laying next to her on a certain night when I think we’re going to have sex and I basically wait for her to roll over start kissing me then we engage in basic sex where we are starting out side-by-side then she gets on top Till she gets off then I get on top till I finish then she pushes me away and doesn’t like to cuddle or snuggle really afterwards... she like in denial she either doesn’t admit it or doesn’t realize she says she is affectionate towards me which is #######4 I’m 1 million times more affectionate towards her we’ve gone to heated arguments and she has these psychotic fits almost where she shaking And just losing it I’ve seen it 3 or 4 times now, whenever we get into a heated argument she gets into like a panic attack. I was reading an article today when I came across the term schizoid which I never knew the difference between schizoid and schizophrenic and everything the doctor said in his article seems to fit her To a t. She’s very apathetic and seems not to care she has problems in relationships with their parents and coworkers she seems never to be happy or rarely I could go on and on But this is the gist of it what do you guys think signed I really wanna make this work somehow
Tonyfoxxy805
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Is my girlfriend schizoid???

Postby Tonyfoxxy805 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:19 pm

Anyone ??? Helllpppp
Tonyfoxxy805
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby emillionth » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:34 pm

I'm surprised you expected to keep having sex 300 times an hour with anyone after the first sexual stages of a relationship. Also, it doesn't seem like you quite get what she means by the word affection...

As for your question in the title:

No.

PS: It wouldn't hurt to use paragraphs.
Is this now?
emillionth
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:16 am

Postby Tonyfoxxy805 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:09 pm

emillionth wrote:I'm surprised you expected to keep having sex 300 times an hour with anyone after the first sexual stages of a relationship. Also, it doesn't seem like you quite get what she means by the word affection...

As for your question in the title:

No.

PS: It wouldn't hurt to use paragraphs.

I’m not expecting that at all once or twice a week is fine it’s the lack of affection and the feeling that she just doesn’t like me when she say she died I put in so much effor and get nothing back. and sorry proper writing skills are not my strong point

-- Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:16 pm --

This is kinda how it’s gone down in a nutshell

https://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/love-a-schizoid

-- Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:19 pm --

This is my relationship in a nutshell but sexes reversed

https://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/love-a-schizoid
Tonyfoxxy805
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby xcagedsilhouttex » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Most of your description of her lack of affection (and most of what you said in your entire paragraph) revolved around sex and your satisfaction.

This is a topic more for the relationship section. Just because someone shows you less affection and wants to hanky panky less often with you does not automatically make their personality disordered. There could be a multitude of reasons for this.
dx: Mixed Personality Disorder (F61)
Anorexia Nervosa (F50)
Substance Abuse (F11)

What you do matters more than what you think
xcagedsilhouttex
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:05 pm

You're trying to fit your partner into a diagnostic box and trying to convince posters in here to agree with you.

If you're arguing until she's having panic attacks and you measure the success of the relationship in terms of the frequency of sexual activity, this is a relationship problem, which means both of you are responsible.

Cramming her into the a diagnosis, and a pretty serious one at that, is attempting to make her the sole reason for this relationship failure.

Take a closer look at yourself first and your own expectations from your relationship with her.

It almost sounds like you want her to be more like an android that fulfills all your needs without being a person inside.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby Tonyfoxxy805 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Have any of you read the link I posted?? It’s almost exactly like that.... I may have overly expressed the sex stuff which it’s not about.we still have it almost once a week it’s the not want to cuddle b4 or after or just in everyday hangin out I go for a hug or kiss and I’m not sayin I’m up on her all the time just casual acts of affection that she avoids. When I tak to her on the ph half the time she seems annoyed.it feels like she just doesn’t like me sometimes and she says she doesn’t act that way.
Tonyfoxxy805
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby emillionth » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Tonyfoxxy805 wrote:Have any of you read the link I posted??

Have you not read what any of us have saidddd?????

I have more question marks. You should listen to me.
Is this now?
emillionth
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:08 pm

^Deafened by ones own cries to be heard.

No really OP you could get your babe back if you listened. Generally, panic attack inducing arguments are not conductive to the lubrication of the loins.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby naps » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 pm

What I'm getting here is that it is all about the sex your original post is pretty much all about the sex which is fine but your claim that it isn't is followed with pretty much more physical related stuff Try an look at it as a sexual/intimacy issue bringing up the schizoid thing will only complicate yor quandary as SPD is kind of rare and schizoids are more likely to male anyway its just' like thomas Jefferson said: when you eliminate the impossible whatever remains however improbable must be the truth. she sounds like she ha issue though but I would be willing to bet its not SPD have you tried looking at the diagnostic criteria at the top of the page to see how it fits her???? I think xcaged had a good point try posting your story in the relationship or sexual forum but without the schizoid angle and see what people come up with good luck with her she sounds like she might chop your head off one day.
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:16 am

Next

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post