Our partner

Warning: Abusive material

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Holodeck

Warning: Abusive material

Postby PerplexedMan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:58 pm

So recently i received this email from my mother. I always wonder if she is a narcissist because her tactics are classical narcissism. Obviously it's full of false accusations concerning activities she engages in herself (projection). Anybody ever dealt with an abusive person of this magnitude?

"My husband told me about your activities on Twitter with his name and password.

Are you fleeing England? Are you a Brexit-refugee trying to exile in Ireland?

In order to ensure and stabilize your financial future you should either confess what you did such a harm to me or either accuse how your father slandered me and his infamous chacarter assasination of mine.

Both, the rascist AfD and UKIP in Germany on one hand and the Dubai, whose country your father has to leave at the age of 60 or 65 years on the other hand, don't want you outside Morocco.

You know how he treated me, as his beloved wife, with whom he lived from 1988 until 1996. for 9 years. And nevertheless he lied at stand, he slandered and robbed me.

During your one and only visit in 2009 you told us, that you would have travelled every summer to my parents' home in Germany. Why didn't you bring my books, clothings, pictures and postcards to them? As you did not have place to keep them. I understand that there is no place in the poorish flat in Rabat that you soon will have the joy to share with your Morrocan relatives.

My childhood's home however is a large post-war estate with a luxurous garden on a 900 square metres (347 square rods/0,9 hectare) ground.

What do you think, how your father will treat you, when he is urged to leave Dubai and when he has no more job? What does he live on in the future? Where? In Morocco, where everybody is poor? We have the „Nafris“ here in Germany, having fled from poverty in Morocco. It's the desert! Even no more water and food becomes more expensive each year.
Your father will fail you. He will deceive you.

Why do you try to contact me indirectly, again and again? Do you wish to confess something about your fathers crimes?

As far as he is concerned your father will not hesitate a minute to make a sacrifice of you when it brings him a job or a financial basis.

Now, he has a new family. New responsibiity. Strong responsibiity! Their names are *mod edit*.

You are foreign and alien to my nature. After the divorce, we became strange to each other. Nothing that reminds me of you makes me angry. You cannot damage me, you cannot harm me, you cannot be detrimental to me. Don't try any longer. Just let it be."
Last edited by seabreezeblue on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: names removed for anonymity reasons as per forum rules..
PerplexedMan
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:42 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Warning: Abusive material

Postby Ashlar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Sounds more schizophrenic or whatever. Cease communication and move on.
Ashlar
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Postby naps » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:58 pm

I thought we told you never to speak to her again. That would include listening to her.
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Postby EasyasPi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:31 am

What i would do is call her and go from there. But that's me.

If shes ill, which she sounds like, i would ignore it completely, forever.... as utter nonsense.

You couldn't be accused of neglect or hiding out.

If an argument erupts and it's one sided then hang up on her.

If you two can't see eye to eye and tell her that and until you can then never the twain shall meet.

It's unfortunate and i've seen it played out in my extended family and friends. It's toxic. My son in-law laid down the law with his controlling mother.... Bat %^&* crazy.
No play no game

Rarity by itself is evidence of nothing
EasyasPi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby PerplexedMan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm

But she's my mother man. I know she's a ###$ ed up hoe but she's my mom
PerplexedMan
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby EasyasPi » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:59 pm

Well I hope it all goes well.

I do not know all the facts.

......My last sentence was not aimed toward your circumstance or mother, btw. :)
No play no game

Rarity by itself is evidence of nothing
EasyasPi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby naps » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:05 pm

Sorry, PM if I was harsh. My own mother had very few good qualities, plus she simply wasn't likable as a person. I need to remember that's not always the case with others.
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Postby PerplexedMan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Nah man I'm just conflicted. I want to love her buying know she's s3lfish and would never love me back. So yeah.... uM I cut contact with her now. I think it's the best thing for me
There us ni way to talk to her so maybe my rational self can just accept that and move on. Emotional s vs rational.
PerplexedMan
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post