Our partner

what's on your mind? (off-topic thread)

Schizoid Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Holodeck

Re: what's on your mind? (off-topic thread)

Postby Dazz » Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 am

Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 3:30 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Cholls » Sat May 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Oblivion wrote:Today I had my hearing for the discontinuation of my food stamp benefits. I was cut off because I couldn't be bothered to submit the required documents. I did the same thing last year; it's so much simpler to present my case at a hearing than to jump through all the ridiculous hoops they put in place at the food stamp office, not to mention the fact that being in a building where the collective IQ of all the applicants is less than seven is very stressful for me. It also costs the corrupt state in which I live about 100 times more to hold a hearing rather than to have me submit the necessary information electronically, which is impossible for me since I don't have a smartphone.

I had all the required documents, so the only problem was explaining why I didn't follow proper protocol. I did this by pretending to be schizophrenic and totally nailed it. I barely had my paperwork out of the folder I was carrying when they told me I won.

Plus, when you have to go to a hearing for public assistance benefits, they pay for a free cab ride home.

8)
Cholls
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Postby Tyler » Mon May 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Oblivion wrote:Today I had my hearing for the discontinuation of my food stamp benefits. I was cut off because I couldn't be bothered to submit the required documents. I did the same thing last year; it's so much simpler to present my case at a hearing than to jump through all the ridiculous hoops they put in place at the food stamp office, not to mention the fact that being in a building where the collective IQ of all the applicants is less than seven is very stressful for me. It also costs the corrupt state in which I live about 100 times more to hold a hearing rather than to have me submit the necessary information electronically, which is impossible for me since I don't have a smartphone.

I had all the required documents, so the only problem was explaining why I didn't follow proper protocol. I did this by pretending to be schizophrenic and totally nailed it. I barely had my paperwork out of the folder I was carrying when they told me I won.

Plus, when you have to go to a hearing for public assistance benefits, they pay for a free cab ride home.

As an actual Schizophrenic, I'll have to remember that.
Email me if you want a doughnut

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Medication: Geodone 160 MG, Lexapro 5mg

Forum Rules

Heck
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun May 19, 2019 11:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Eldror » Wed May 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Bored at my job so i'm trolling on forums asking dumb questions
I dont enjoy it haha, but it kills the time
Got to find something to do with my life, i used to live an obedient life that i hated, i was almost half way to geting computer science dagree and i said fk it, i dont even want it,
I said fk it about everything in my life that i didn't like so now i'm left friendless and bored all day, i have a hard time telling which kind of life i like more- freedom or being busy
Eldror
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 5:30 am

Postby salles » Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 pm

Initially the beauty of this place broke through my anhedonic state of being. Mountains and sea...who could ask for more? Granted there is every breed of tourist thrown in, but I thought there was enough craziness to keep me interested.
Sadly the usual apathy has set in. It took 6 days; longer than usual, admittedly.
I don't sunbathe; am not a shopaholic or indeed an alcoholic, and therefore feel more estranged, lonely and disconnected being among such people than if I was alone.
It is tempting to score weed, if a little risky considering I know no one. And also, truthfully it may heighten my lack of connection with people; my lack of joie de vivre once it wears off. Considering I am holidaying with my mother...probably not a good idea all round.
I guess I'll focus on making it as good as possible for her! Be a little altruistic considering she has less time left on this planet than I.
Or maybe I'll hit lucky and die first :)
salles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 4:30 am

Previous

Return to Schizoid Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post