Our partner

should i rather i die?

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

should i rather i die?

Postby cursedforever4312 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:08 am

So i will just say it shortly i touched my sister twice inappropriately when i was 12 or 13 not more than 14. she was 4-6. i masturbated myself while i did that. also i remember rubbing myself for my sexual pleasure with my sister. i guess she was a toddler. i am 18 now and suddenly i remember what i did.
thank god my sister don't remember any of this.

I am worried. around 5- 6 years ago i was a monster who was capable of sexualizing children. I have never sexualized children but i am worried that monster is still sleeping inside me

so i did that when i saw a female private part for the first time. i literally have no idea what i am doing was wrong and never thinked of the consequences. i never even thought i would be in this situation in my life. i feel like i should never marry. i think i should just die.

i had dreams like having my children one day and now i am worried what if i want to see my daughter nude and what if i did something to her? i really don't want to do anything like that but i am worried i will do it anyway losing control.

i feel like i am a kind of person who is capable of sexualizing children

my pocd making everything worse.
i feel like the person who don't deserve to do anything.

before this when i thought about having my own daughter, i didn't have any fear. but now after knowing i am someone who is capable of sexualizing children freaks me out. now when ever i am imagining of having a child, the images of me doing what i did to my little sister pops in my head and it freaks me out.
I don't know how to move on
Last edited by Snaga on Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please do not post duplicate topics, thanks
cursedforever4312
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun May 16, 2021 3:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: should i rather i die?

Postby Snaga » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Duplicate topic- please see

remorse/topic218960.html

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 16, 2021 3:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Remorse