Our partner

I feel guilty over childhood sexual experience

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

I feel guilty over childhood sexual experience

Postby themiracle1991 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:40 am

Firstly, I want to thank you who spend time to read my story.

I'm a 30 years old man, have a regular job, normal life. But since last year, I started remembering an inappropriate sexual thing I did when I was 13. At that time, I share same bed with my 2 years younger brother. One night, when he was sleeping, I pulled down his short and rubbed my penis between his buttock (without attempting to anal penetrate and no penetration happened at all). When I did this, I only known that sexual contacts between siblings is morally wrong but deeply in my mind, I considered real sex is between male and female, I didn't really know what "gay" is.

After that, we was growing up as normal guys, had no sexual attraction to male. I forgot this stuff for nearly 17 years. But since my brother graduated from univeristy, he started many business and failed, I had to help him to pay a lare amount of his debt, I got angry and then I think it's my karma as a reason to reconcile. I tried to scan my past mistakes I had done to him and this memory have re-emerged.

Now, this memory beats me everyday with guilt and shame. I read in this forum many nearly same story and want to ask you how can I overcome the guilt and live a normal life.

Thank you.
themiracle1991
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Remorse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post