Our partner

This is eating me up

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

This is eating me up

Postby Ineedhelp300 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:07 pm

I feel like I am the worst person to exist and that I should just ######6 end everything and die. When I was 20 years old (about 2 years ago) I was in a relationship with a 17 year old. Where I live the legal age of Consent is 16 but I just feel like what I did was morally wrong. I have seen a lot of people on social media getting cancelled and being called groomers and pedophiles for getting exposed for talking to people under 18 and I must fall into the category as well and be the same as those people. I have always had the belief that being a pedophile or a rapist is the worst thing anyone could ever do. But I have come to the realization that I must be some sick disgusting pedo or something. I honestly just feel like I do not deserve to be here anymore. *mod edit* I literally am so disgusted with myself. I have been depressed for months and continue to think about this. I feel nothing but pain and hell. I probably deserve to be in hell and I definitely deserve to feel this way. I think I am just going to do the world a favor and leave.
Last edited by Snaga on Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: dont feed the trolls because I will just have to banhammer them
Ineedhelp300
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: This is eating me up

Postby Snaga » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:44 am

I think you seriously ought to see a therapist, if you aren't already. This is bordering on some OCD style behaviour.

The age of consent is satisfied; and there is three whole years difference- which means less and less as time goes by, and you were one year out of being a teenager, yourself. Seriously, sweetie- let this GO. I've known more than one 20+ dating younger than that, with parental permission, at that.

This seriously needs to be let go of.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Remorse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post