Our partner

Inocent curiosity or horrible mistake(OCD)

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

Inocent curiosity or horrible mistake(OCD)

Postby Lowkeysad » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:37 pm

I recently found out I have OCD and need something clarified.

I've spent the last 4 years of my life suicidal, thinking I'm a horrible child molester that needs to die. Here's the story. When I was 12 (mabey just turned 13) I had yet to receive any sex education what so ever. I don't even know If I knew what sex was. Well at this time I used to like to lounge around the house without pants. Really stupid, I know. So one time I was home alone with my sister who was 1 or 2 I turned on a show for her and watched it with her. For some dumb reason I didn't have pants on. I just thought she was so young she wouldn't remember or care. And this makes me gag even typing it but I thought "I wonder what a baby would think of a penis" so I put her hand on my crotch to get her attention. The second I did it I thought it was stupid and let go. She never saw it, I had no sexual Intent, and I felt no pleasure from it. It was just pure curiosity. I never thought about it until I was 15, this was also the time I started to experience the symptoms of OCD. As soon as I remembered it I would cry myself to sleep every night and wanted to kill myself. I love my sister more then anyone and I have a great relationship with her. She even says I'm her favorite brother and best friend. I guess I always worried that I hurt her in some way. Probably the only reason I didn't kill myself was becuase I knew it would hurt my little sister so bad.

Well, recently I was diagnosed with OCD and a thought occurred to me. What if the OCD blew this thing way out of proportion in my mind and mabey I didn't abuse my little sister. I need a second opinion before I can accept the fact I'm not an abuser though. Thanks in advance for any response. Sorry for the bad grammar I was up all night worrying about this thing again.
Lowkeysad
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:47 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Inocent curiosity or horrible mistake(OCD)

Postby sprock » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:23 pm

I strongly feel your OCD has blown this out of proportion and that this was innocent curiosity and clearly not something htat you would repeat now or has damaged your sister.
sprock
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Re: Inocent curiosity or horrible mistake(OCD)

Postby Lowkeysad » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:25 am

Thank you so much. As you could probably tell I was panicking pretty hard when I wrote that. I've never told anyone about this my whole life so I had nothing to go off of other than my thoughts. I really appreciate hearing what a normal person thinks of that scenario and hopefully I can try to put this thing to rest. :)
Lowkeysad
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:47 am

Return to Remorse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post