Our partner

did I abuse my baby???

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

did I abuse my baby???

Postby pandapabda » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:44 am

I have a 5 months old baby girl whom I love very much. I don't have any sexual desires for children, I am not paedophile.

My wife and me cannot live sexual life now which is sometimes hard. It happens that I cannot resist and masturbate.

Last Saturday I was alone with the baby taking care of her. I felt an urge to masturbate. I went to the other room where she couldn't see me, at most hear some noise. I was done in 5 minutes. Of course I was thinking of mature women and not children while doing... But after it, I had to wash my hands and the bathroom's door is in front of the door of the room where she lied in her bed. So she saw me in pants and with dirty hands (honestly I am not sure what she saw because the distance between us was more than 5 feet). Did I traumatize her??

After washing my hands in the bathroom with closed doors I went to her and played with her but somehow I feel that I did something fatally bad for her.
pandapabda
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: did I abuse my baby???

Postby Pocdsucks » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:27 am

Holy crap man, you're not certainly a horrible person as you seem to genuinely don't want to abuse her. Let her feel welcomed, don't focus on the bad stuff as it's already done. Just let her know that you're a great father.
Ohhh,

I have all my wellness,
My mind goes chop chop chop,
If it misses the spaces in around,
My well being will come off,

And if its hit my well being,
Tears will soon come out,

But all the same,
I play this too cause that's what it's all about.
Pocdsucks
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:15 pm

Postby NewSunRising » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:34 am

I don't think you were abusive in any way . I kind of understand feeling guilty but I think you should ask yourself : What do you remember from when you were 5 months old ? I'm serious - try to think back to when you were less than a half a year old and see what you remember . I'm willing to bet the answer is " nothing " .

What you did was perfectly normal and done in the privacy of a separate room . I don't see any way this could possibly traumatize an infant who ( if she saw anything at all ) saw you washing your hands .

To be honest , she's going to see you washing your hands a lot in her lifetime . Please don't let an intrusive thought turn the situation into something it's not .
NewSunRising
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Postby CammieMe » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:45 am

No, you didn't at all, you are just overly compassionate!
CammieMe
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:15 am

Return to Remorse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post