Our partner

Touched my sister's breast and I feel like the worst person

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

Touched my sister's breast and I feel like the worst person

Postby Jackson888 » Thu May 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Ok. A few years ago when I was 15 my sister was 17. I was curious, everyone was talking about boobs and getting girlfriends etc etc.. I touched my sister's boob twice. No more no less than that and the occasional boob graze which I hate now but used to kind of not mind when I was stupid. Anyway, over the past month I feel as if I'm the worst person to have walked on this planet and I feel as if I betrayed my sister and my parents. I've apologised to her for everything wrong and where I've been rude to her. She said don't worry about it. Am I just as bad as sexual molesters, rapists or murderers? It's been killing me inside and I wish I could go back in time and make it never happen. Please help me
Jackson888
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Touched my sister's breast and I feel like the worst person

Postby Snaga » Fri May 31, 2019 5:25 am

Jackson888 wrote:She said don't worry about it

Enough said. You were a fifteen year old boy, seriously. We're little horndogs at that age, no? I was. Kids do things that they realise just a little while down the road, are wildly inappropriate. I think a lot of us do a lot of awkward things at young ages. She's cool about it, so I really think you're beating yourself up over this, more than it deserves. You don't do things like that, now. She's all right. You've expressed your remorse to her. It's over and done. Try to let this go, and just put it down to being young and dumb.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:32 am

Postby Jackson888 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:02 pm

Snaga wrote:

Enough said. You were a fifteen year old boy, seriously. We're little horndogs at that age, no? I was. Kids do things that they realise just a little while down the road, are wildly inappropriate. I think a lot of us do a lot of awkward things at young ages. She's cool about it, so I really think you're beating yourself up over this, more than it deserves. You don't do things like that, now. She's all right. You've expressed your remorse to her. It's over and done. Try to let this go, and just put it down to being young and dumb.

Cheers mate. I've heard about trying to forgive yourself. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it x

-- Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:05 am --

Snaga wrote:

Snaga, I've been thinking about it lately and am confused about how I should let it go. What do you think I should do?
Jackson888
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Guilty757 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:36 pm

When I read this and read you were 15 I just think to myself you were just a kid and you are curious at that age, you should not beat yourself up about it, your just growing up at this age and figuring my things out.

-- Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:37 pm --

When I read this and read you were 15 I just think to myself you were just a kid and you are curious at that age, you should not beat yourself up about it, your just growing up at this age and figuring my things out.
Guilty757
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby Snaga » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:41 am

Well I mean what we've been saying, just remind yourself you were a kid, you're not that person now, you know better, no real harm done, just going to have to stop ruminating over it and beating yourself up over it.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:32 am

Return to Remorse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post