Our partner

Rarely feels remorse

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

Rarely feels remorse

Postby Sankos1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Ok so first of m, is any of you suffering from ASPD? I’m told m empathy level is low therefor making me psychopathic. I rarely feel guilt. I only feel a little bad if I do something wrong or bad towards my family sometimes animals cause I like animals. I don’t have any trouble killing them. I kinda have an urge to kill them. I’ve tried to kill cats *mod edit*. I’ve killed hedgehogs *mod edit* cause I was a little bored and wanted something fun to do cause I always like the “dispose of body” and murduer thing. I felt a little guilty but it passed. I’ve beaten birds that can’t fly with a stick to death. Is all this a sign of ASPD or psychopathic tendencies? Is it someone else that feels the way I feels or acts the way I act?
Last edited by Snaga on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: more graphic content removed
Sankos1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:57 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Rarely feels remorse

Postby sprock » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:37 pm

This is more appropriate for the Antisocial Personality Disorder subforum, but I get why you've posted it here.

I'd say guilt and remorse are my most common daily emotions. My brother on the other hand says that, like you, he barely feels those emotions and he mostly just feels bored or entertained. It's amazing/weird to think how much people's daily emotional experience of the world can differ from one another.
sprock
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:57 am

Re: Rarely feels remorse

Postby Sankos1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:04 pm

sprock wrote:This is more appropriate for the Antisocial Personality Disorder subforum, but I get why you've posted it here.

I'd say guilt and remorse are my most common daily emotions. My brother on the other hand says that, like you, he barely feels those emotions and he mostly just feels bored or entertained. It's amazing/weird to think how much people's daily emotional experience of the world can differ from one another.

You just made me curious. Everything is the opposite of me which probably makes you normal.
I have a question for you, how do you expirience fear?
Sankos1
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:57 am

Return to Remorse

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post