Our partner

Ashes of a wake, a foreboding malediction.

Open Discussions about Remorse Issues.

Moderator: sprock

Ashes of a wake, a foreboding malediction.

Postby Sam the man Leslie » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:41 pm

My name means nothing, my age means less, and when the sun ages once more: lonely be my stance.. This has been wrought for thirty pieces of silver; ashes of a wake.

If there was a single breath I could take, a single life I could save: I would trade this moment away.
It's only getting worse; a single moment of regret: 13 people gather, (13) unlucky for sum.. Traded for the flag I fell for. Ashes of a wake.

(pack up your tent and leave.) This was promised to be spoken, but instead he was forced to whittle once more: this has been wrought for thirty pieces of silver; gather your sons and daughters to stack the pyre. Ashes of a wake.

(the largest followed eulogy).. Has been wrought for thirty pieces of silver: my name means nothing, my age means less.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward: whoever cannot take care of himself without that law- is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant.. "If I live, I will kill you, if I die? ..you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.

Tongues of men were bought by my beloved betrayer..
God said "Kill me a son."
I said you must be having me on.
God said "No."

My name is Judas Iscariot!
My age means less.
I was wrought for thirty pieces of silver!
My time is in your hands...
And this service is the rent we pay for the privilege of eternal life: but not for the boatman; lonely be my stance.. My age means less.
hidden depths
Sam the man Leslie
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun May 26, 2019 5:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Remorse