Our partner

Bad Breakup

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Bad Breakup

Postby Heartbrokengay » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:19 am

My story is long and complicated. I am a gay man. I have been in a pretty toxic relationship for 4 years. A lot of bad things had happened and we had a lot of breakups and makeups. We just had a breakup a week ago. This one seems different in a few ways but the same in other ways. We block each other in every way. He started texting me a few days later like usual being mean. Mad because he heard that I had made plans to leave state for awhile. Then silence. The thing is I still love him and want to be back with him(my toxic trait I know). So I let my emotions get the best of me and text and email him. Today I called him from a text app and he hung up but then called me right back. The conversation did not go well..he told me he didn't love me or hate me and that he didn't want to talk to me right now. He makes sure I know that he isn't seeing anyone as a matter of fact he told me he was with my cousin when I questioned him. But he told me he used to love me but just didn't now. I want to be with him and I feel like I'm dying inside. Any help to deal with this? And I know I shouldn't care but I do and can't seem to get over my feelings.
Heartbrokengay
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Bad Breakup

Postby Snaga » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:24 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forum, and hugs, if wanted!

Some things just aren't meant to be. I hope you can find the strength to let go of this and move on; it sounds as if it's just as you said, very toxic.

Even if things smooth over with time, I've known people that get along with each other much better, when they're not a couple, than when they are. This might be one of those times, don't you think?

There are other fish in the sea, he's not the only guy out there. It may not feel like that right now, but there are other fish.

Tell someone today that you love them; for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon; for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post