Our partner

What to do after being cheated?

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

What to do after being cheated?

Postby phoenixInsilico » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:29 am

How long does it take to forget? I am 34 years old now, male. My sexuality is different, I almost never get attracted to girls or boys. But I deeply fell with love to guy. But he seems to playing with me, may be to trying to take advantage, just asking me help in his job task. Previously he said that he too likes me, but again after few days he denied. I don't want to be the part of these mind games. My friends are saying to get married, as they are too getting married. But I am not interested in marriage as I don't feel like I will fall in love with someone again. Friends say, you will fall in love if you try, but I don't feel like that. But staying alone makes me start seeking the guy, he talks with me, but I don't want to be in a trap with no destination. I never kept a distance with him more than a week. I told him to change number, but he is not doing that. Will I forget him and don't seek anyone if I maintain distance and not try to recall anything about him for about 6 months? Will I stay happy alone? Maybe the question is how can I stay happy alone, as there seems no option for me.
phoenixInsilico
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post