Our partner

Breakup

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Breakup

Postby shaneomac1234 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:20 am

I will make this short as possible , i met this girl in 2017 , we were in a close relationship , everything was going good had out ups and downs , i had a spurt of suspicion over her cheating back in 2018 but , there was no way to prove so we let it go talked about it , and everything was great , well we moved to another city which is 6 hours away from me , she got a job offer so we decided we were both going to get a apartment with each other , this was in sept 2019 the whole year in the new city was great met alot of good friends there , she was working but i had a problem getting a job , so basically did all the chores and running around ect , so at first we had a huge issue with cockroaches for 6 months until finally it got fixed , so in april of this year , i started to see my girlfriend being "distant" more than usual , so i never thought much of it so i just let it go , so few months later end of August , she came home and said basically , her words "i think its time for us to break up" i was huh , as i wasn't expecting that was what she was going to say but that whole month she been acting strange , on snapchat alot , giggling which i would assume was another guy , and i think thats the reason why she broke up with me , as she prob found another guy , and ironally the same guy she was snapping and talking to , she adds him a day after i had to move back to my home town , it was rough as i had to leave everything back in the city my friends , loved the city .., and she does this .. so now im home depressed , never thought be this hard to get over a break up as we were together for 3 years .. just to break up and not even talk about it kinda hit me hard , im already a emotional guy .. and it was pretty hard to just pack up what i can and leave .. so the question is does anybody have any pointers on how to get over fast as possible , because im having a rough time doing it , alot of crying/anger .. just dont know where else to go to . ps had to leave our 2 cats there because i couldnt take them back to my parents house , which made it even worst because those cats helped me when i was down ..
shaneomac1234
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Breakup

Postby weepingwillow » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:05 pm

Hi,
Im sorry to hear you are going through a rough breakup. I just want you to know that you are not alone. I have been there myself and yes it is hard but it does get easier with time (i know thats a cliche but its true)

Maybe breaking up was for the best if you think she was cheating, thats not a good relationship to be in.

I know its harder when there is no explanation or anything tho, that happened to me. I just learned to except it and tried to move on.

Try to spend time with the people you love and who love you. It will get better.

willow
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Breakup

Postby shaneomac1234 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:09 am

weepingwillow wrote:Hi,
Im sorry to hear you are going through a rough breakup. I just want you to know that you are not alone. I have been there myself and yes it is hard but it does get easier with time (i know thats a cliche but its true)

Maybe breaking up was for the best if you think she was cheating, thats not a good relationship to be in.

I know its harder when there is no explanation or anything tho, that happened to me. I just learned to except it and tried to move on.

Try to spend time with the people you love and who love you. It will get better.

willow

Thanks for the reply , its rough thats for as it comes in "waves" , now im worried about my dad he recently got diagnosed with "bells palsy" and its effecting him negativiely as he never shows "depression" but it is known now he is 69 , he is my rock and my dad and my best friend , which i worry alot about him . not helping the situation .
shaneomac1234
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post