Our partner

Wanting a schizoid boyfriend

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Wanting a schizoid boyfriend

Postby swirl » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:34 am

I wouldn't call myself a schizoid, although I like being by myself most of the time.

The thought of having a schizoid boyfriend is something that really pleases me though. A boyfriend who doesn't properly know how to love and I'd have to teach him the meaning of it. A smart boyfriend who doesn't care about other people but would gradually warm up to me. That's something I'd love. If I had one person who would like me and only me I'd be happy.

You can call me Uni and I've never posted here before but I like browsing psychforums occasionally. I don't know what I hope to achieve with this post but I'm just kinda tired at this point and don't know where to talk about this.
swirl
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Wanting a schizoid boyfriend

Postby Snaga » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Hello and welcome!

I've moved your post to Relationships- the moderator team thought this topic was more suited in there.

That's an interesting thought you've shared. It... reminds me of fantasies I used to have about finding a girl (I'm male(ish)) with some sort of issue, and... I'm not sure what it goes back to. A desire to 'rescue' or something like that perhaps. Do you feel as if there's some of that in your thoughts?

Also it sounds as if you are saying something like you're a bit of a loner, and wish for someone who's likewise a bit of one?

Which I never really thought of that, but a partner that was like that would probably have suited me just fine, ha. I'm... fine in social settings and like to people watch but if left to my own devices, I do tend to come out only when I'm curious as to see whether I see my own shadow, or not.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post