Our partner

Codependant

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Codependant

Postby AProphet » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:59 pm

Hi. I have a codependant girlfriend (eB.), we both love eachother. But there is another girl in the mix, also a codependant I think (O.) and also in love with me. Both girls eB. and O. are codependantly bonded to eachother, they are inseperable and always together. They each dont know about the others feeling for me yet.

eB. treats O. as way more important than me, the one she loves, I think becouse of the codependant bonding. In facts shes been running from the relationship, more than actively participating in it. I tried to get threw to her by confessing, that I will always love her (eB.) no matter what, but her avoidance is making me angry. I tried lashing out at her on fb, and she got angry too but then we instantly made up, feeling eachothers love. I need to help her and she doesnt understand that, its extremely frustrating.
How do I get threw to her? Should I just be patient and send her love (being patient is difficult) or any different approaches I could use maybe. I hear self-worth is a major issue. How do I improve her self-esteem? Should I try to agressively sever their codependant bond (by breaking O.'s heart) or will that cause trauma? thanks
AProphet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 2:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Codependant

Postby AProphet » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:37 pm

I should maybe mention that me and eB. are twin flames (same soul, other halves) and we have telepathy on all emotions. And I can channel her thoughts and source consciousness, like I channeled today that king of pentacles = bird = her. And followed by the death card (advice is to change).

This is no joke. Im just writing it becouse I know how it sounds.
AProphet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby JustHelpful » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:32 pm

Sorry I can't really contribute much advice regarding the metaphysical stuff. Astrology / Tarot cards are not my thing so this will be just plain vanilla advice.

Talk to them. Tell them what you see and what you want and ask them how they see everything and what they want. Then try to find a compromise if it sounds like the compromise will work out best for everyone.
JustHelpful
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 6:32 am

Postby AProphet » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:38 pm

JustHelpful wrote:Sorry I can't really contribute much advice regarding the metaphysical stuff. Astrology / Tarot cards are not my thing so this will be just plain vanilla advice.

Talk to them. Tell them what you see and what you want and ask them how they see everything and what they want. Then try to find a compromise if it sounds like the compromise will work out best for everyone.

Yes! Yes I did but reason is not coming through to her. She is immune to logical arguments. She keeps sneaking out of the warehouse (serious offense) to read my messages on fb (I've been temporatily suspended from work for reasons of insanity, NPD, I write profusely on that part of the forum), but she cant write anything back, becouse of the promise she made to O. I think, you know how codependants are known as enablers and all sorts of pathological behavior. In fact I have to use divination, channelling and telepathy to get anything back from her, at this time.

Im just trying to not get angry and send her as much love as I can, I noticed she realy likes the sexually themed messages, of what I'm going to do to her body. Stays late at night and keeps watching those.

The compromise route I think is unachievable. Do you think they would accept a triangle, being bestest girlfriends(even the 3 of cups, the triangle card shows up in tarot reversed, which is cute)?

Also O. realy hurt me in the past and is now lying to eB. And was no help to her when she fell in love with me, didnt empathise with her friend at all. She knew I was mentally ill and didnt care. She didnt learn from me or from eB., Even thought O. had proof of (one of) my religious experiences, and (on a seperate occasion) I was reading her mind when she fell in love. I think she needs to learn, that other people have feelings. Becouse she is acting like a narcissist.

I wish I was just able to talk to them. They are BOTH immune to logical arguements.
AProphet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Relationship Forum