Our partner

GF let guy play with her breasts in class, all year long.

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

GF let guy play with her breasts in class, all year long.

Postby Kodarules28 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:35 am

I am in a relationship with a girl who told me about her past. When she first told me, I didn't seem to care cause everyone has fun, but after a while it started to bug me and I was not sure why? Maybe someone could help me understand why? Is it because I am jealous or is it because I am questioning her personality?

This is what she told me.
When she was a freshman in high school, she let a guy play with her breasts in history class while the class had the lights off. This happened while they were taking notes and watching movies. She also said that it happened all year long. At one point she was sexting this guy, but then was caught by his parents.

At first I didn't care, but then started to wonder why she would let a guy play with her in front of all her classmates? like I understand if it happens once or twice, but this happened all year long? Isn't that strange? What does it mean? I mean if you really think about if, it means for like 45 minutes, she let a guy mess with her boobs. I asked her if she liked him and she said no, she didn't have any attraction to him. To me that seems weird that you could have a guy touch you for a whole year in front of your teacher and classmates and not like him, and on top of that be sexting him?

IDK what to think of this?
Kodarules28
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 7:15 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post