Our partner

She is so cold

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: mark1958, xdude

She is so cold

Postby GuessWhat » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Hello everybody.
I'm dating with a girl since 2 months, even if "dating" is a big world. I can see her 1 day per week, and sometimes she get sick or she doesn't feel good that day.
We did not have sex yet, we just had french kisses, and last time she invited me to the disco; she introduced me to her coworkers and friends; but i feel her so cold like if she is not really interested in me.

As i said, 2-3 times she deleted our date. She works a lot, i know this, but going so slow is killing me.
This evening we had to have dinner together and I wanted to give her a xmas gift, but yesterday and this morning she said she's sick 'cause yesterday she ate a lot.
And then:

Me: but so we just aren't gonna have dinner together, we won't meet at all?
Her: I will let you know. If I will finish sooner and i can get rest maybe yes. But i have not idea.. so you let organized with some friends, or you are gonna risk to stay home too.
Me: It is not i'm going to say home, but I just was happy to see you.
Her: Same to me. I was telling for you, that's it.
(Here I fell her like she's pissing off)
Me: I know, I appreciate it. Ok, let's see how you will be this evening; if you are not better we will go out together another time, with calm.
Her: Ok, and thanks. :D
Me: About what? Good work :)
Her: Thanks, we'll catch later. :D
Me: 'later

Now some girls told me "it's too weird, if you really like each other. Seems like you like her, and you're going lightly, but she isn't interested at all"
I explained that one day she said that even if it doesn't seem, she likes me a lot, she's just a little "rusty" about this.
That girl said that maybe I can see her tonight, but it is the way, she doesn't use emoji and she looks really cold.

I don't wanna believe this, but maybe it's right. But i can't deal this one time more.
GuessWhat
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:00 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: She is so cold

Postby Parador » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:45 pm

Have you been looking around for a better gf? Lots of people do that it seems - keep one person as a kind of placeholder while looking for something better. The other thing I can think of is that she is waiting for you to initiate sex. Women will not initiate. I've had women dump me because I won't initiate. One women tried to get me drunk and another tried to get me high on valium - but they wouldn't just ask for sex. Who initiated the french kissing? Did you try to initiate sex at that time? If you didn't then she probably figures that you are not into her.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:00 am

Postby GuessWhat » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Never, 'cause she wants to go home early 'cause she works every single day. Anyway last time, i touched her under dress. Sure I can't initiate anything if i can't meet her.
Then I gave her a gift one day, I ask to her to go out every week, etc. How can she think i'm not into?
As I said, reading the chat, a girl said that it is clear I like her.
No, I'm not looking for better. I think it's disgusting , people are not things; and even 'cause I have the opposite of fear of engaging.
I'm afraid to lose someone 'cause then I will be alone for a lot of time.
GuessWhat
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Parador » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:11 pm

You're alone now. Tell her you are breaking it off. Whatever it is. It's not working for you.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
Parador
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:00 am

Postby GuessWhat » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 pm

So, december 25 I ask to her if we wanna meet up. She declines again.
So the evening she went to the cinema with her friends (or so i think at least); i went to the disco; I realized I mean 0 to her.
A friend of mine brought her step-sister too, I already knew her and i noticed she's very nice with me.
So we spend the night with me groping her body (ass, boobs, you know). I did with the bartender too. ^^"
The very next day I contacted her, just to do not being a jerk, even 'cause i know she's kinda easy girl, so i think she doesnt' wanna be bored. I mean, ok, yesterday she was playing with me, but today maybe she's writing to many other guys. Or i think so, at least.
Stupid chat, when the first girls send me a message and ask me to come to her house, so i can meet her friends. Her friends define her as occuped, and me as her boyfriend.

I gave her the gift, and she gave a gift to me too. Her friend asks if she have to leave us alone, but she said that there aren't problems, and we spent the night playing bingo. At least, in that moment when we were alone, I kissed her and touched her, and we stayed hugged... but now I'm feeling weird.
After that night in disco, this story seems dirty to me, and the fault is mine. Today we talked a little, but it's all like we take for granted each other.
I'm really feel weird, I really can't explain it well.
GuessWhat
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby GuessWhat » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:32 am

So, before I saw one of her stories on instagram. And she was with a friend of her and two guys, after she worked.
And she usually doesn't want to go out with me if she worked. .-.
GuessWhat
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post