Our partner

The ex girlfriend just want to be friends thing. What to do?

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: mark1958, xdude

The ex girlfriend just want to be friends thing. What to do?

Postby Lars77 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:05 am

So me and my ex girlfriend recently started to have contact again, she broke up with me about 1,5 years ago. We went out for dinner and out to a club, she ended up sleeping at my place. We didn’t have sex, she was in her period. We spend most of the next day at my place and when she left we hugged and I gave her a kiss. The following day we spend some time again at my place and when she left we hugged and I again gave her a kiss and she asked me to call her later that night. I tried to call her but I think she has blocked my number, I’m not blocked on WhatsApp. I send her a text and she answered a couple of hour later. The next day I send her a message and she replied, so I have been the one initiating the communication and trying to keep it going. A couple of days ago I send a text asking her to go bowling and she said yes, however she wanted to know that I understand that we are just friends. I said sure, we are friends. She later replied that friends doesn’t kiss each other on the mouth. So what should I do, I still have feelings for her and want to be more than friends.
Lars77
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post