Our partner

She has a spy over social media to check what i am doing.

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: mark1958, xdude

She has a spy over social media to check what i am doing.

Postby ryan13 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:56 am

Long story short. I met this girl 3 months ago, we started talking, going out, all of that stuff. She is really into me, and she asked a girl to start talking to me and subtly find out what i am up to. etc... i go out for a drink and there her friend always comes with the question what are you doing blah blah dont drink too much please. I know youre gonna think she is just a random girl that likes you or a good friend. She is connected with her in some way, i have already analysed it with a bunch of people and they all say she is. My question is should i use this and lie about some things i am doing, because i see a great opportunity to get her going crazy about me. I am not manipulative, i am just trying to make her regret she didnt have trust in me. Any ideas?
ryan13
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:55 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: She has a spy over social media to check what i am doing.

Postby xdude » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:45 am

Hey ryan13,

Honestly...

If you've concluded that she is a toxic person, then avoid her, and take the high road, for your own sake. You'll only end up hurting yourself by engaging in a deception.

If on the other hand your goal is to get to know her better, then I also cannot imagine any possible good coming out of hurting her (i.e., make her regret for reason x, y, z). Perhaps she is just shy, fears rejection, etc. Some people have low levels of initial trust, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are unable, or untrustworthy.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:55 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post