Our partner

ocd Boyfriend just broke up with me for anxiety. Help.

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: mark1958, xdude

ocd Boyfriend just broke up with me for anxiety. Help.

Postby KYBombshell » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 pm

I am in so much pain right now, mentally, physically. My ex boyfriend has been having issues for a while, and as of Wednesday, he just snapped. At first, I started noticing that he was deleting everyone off of everything; discord chats, steam friends, made a new facebook. He said he loved me, but he just didn't think he could do it anymore. He's been telling me about issues with his anxiety where it focuses on the relationship, and his sexuality...and all his issues sound just like the ones I used to have. ROCD/HOCD.

He constantly says he doesn't know what he wants, but he really believed that this relationship couldn't work while he's like this. But he still shows so much that he cares, and he's guilty of not being able to talk with me because of his anxiety. And while he knows I understand and I'm there for him, he doesn't want anything anymore. He can't enjoy anything anymore.

I can always hope that, maybe, he comes back around, but I know I can't believe that or rely on it, as much as I want to. I was with him for almost three years in a long distance relationship, and I just love him so much. I can't stop crying, I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop my anxiety now. I'm just falling apart. I love that man more than anything in this world, and I'm just in so much pain, and knowing he's in pain too makes it worse.
KYBombshell
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post