Our partner

Overthinking a girl.

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: mark1958, xdude

Overthinking a girl.

Postby roubacap » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:13 pm

I overthink a girl I just dated once some years ago.
I keep on being infatuated with her after some years. The thing is that she rejected me.
But I see her most of the Saturdays(I do not speak to her and she does the same) so that is why I do not forget her. I had not being seing her from the distance I would fad forgotten her.
I look at her. She looks at me. We glace down each other for 3 seconds and we loom away.
I look away for pride, to play hard.

I remember once I saw her speaking with an acquitance of me. I get very jealous.
Becuase I know this person in also really infatuated with this girl.
Realizing about my emotional dependency I spoke her to gain ground agains of this acquitance, because I was terrible afraid that girlwould start dating this acquitace of me. I would had gor really jealous, But this naver happened, at least for the time being. Who knows in the future.

When I see her talking to other gauys I feel jealous.
When I used to speak to her, she ignored me. I always have been polite with her. It is sth that I never undertand. She speaks with other guys but me. It is irritating to me. I would like to change this situation soon.

I think the reason that I overthink her too often is because on my loneliness. I feel most of the times alone because of my poor social life. So I miss a company. Someone to love or be loved, affection, etc.
And apart from that, I feel empty. So I need someonne to fulfill my life.
I think I am emotionally dependant. So if I think this way I can realize than this hypothetical relationship could not end up well.

Do you think I am emotionally dependant? Thanks in advance.
roubacap
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:26 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post