Our partner

Angry with women and others

Open Discussions about Relationship Issues.

Moderators: mark1958, xdude

Re: Angry with women and others

Postby GuessWhat » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:22 am

Thanks xdude. For now nothing is working.

justpostingafewtimes wrote:Just wanted to chime in and say my 20's and relationships with women were a joke and my obsession with MGTOW at one point was gay and retarded. if a girl flakes out on you or bails it's for the best. can't get over it? too bad you're in a retarded stage of your life. I know I was. Need to learn to not care if they don't care and have a life outside of relationships if you're single.

Dude, i saw girls who refused me and then going with men whom treat them like beastes.
We do not start again the thing "girl know better then you for a relationship".
Inevitably, I have a life outside relationships; i never had a relationship.
GuessWhat
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:32 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby GuessWhat » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:24 pm

Heh, I met a girl, and spent with her these 2 weeks.
She looked really interested in me, Monday she said "I want to do love with you", so yesterday we had to meet up.
At the last second she said that she was tired and she was in her pajamas and didn't want to go out.
Since she tried to hook up me every single time, I was a little bit angry, but I stayed calm and keep talked with her normally. Until I didn't answer her for just 20 minutes, and she got mad and say "goodnight".
I said to her I was watching a video, and then I invited her to go out for dinner on friday. She didn't answer, and answered just when I said to her "goodnight" at 2 a.m.
Today I said to her goodmorning, but she read and didn't answer.

So, since monday if i understand well, she is chatting with another one; it's really sure that she hooked up me to go out with him, and so now I'm nothing.
The script is always the same, jesus...
GuessWhat
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby xdude » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:15 am

We can only guess.

Perhaps she felt rejected?

But I also wonder, because I think there are plenty of guys that don't want to rush sex, and it can also throw them if the role of initiating sex is reversed. Related, I think while it has become more socially acceptable for women to initiate, they too may feel conflicted having done so.

I have no great advice, other than the usual. Just let her know you were enjoying spending time with her, and would like to get past what went wrong that night. Her response is up to her.
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Postby Squaredonutwheels » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Women accept, men compete. It's the law of nature. Just accept that you have to do better at whatever you're doing. Whining won't help, that isn't competing.
Squaredonutwheels
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby xdude » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 pm

[quote="Squaredonutwheels"]Women accept, men compete. It's the law of nature. Just accept that you have to do better at whatever you're doing. Whining won't help, that isn't competing.[/quote

Not that it matters, but I find that to be over simplified, and think women do compete, but I do agree with the gist of this. Something I've written to you before GuessWhat... stuff happens when you embrace your primal instincts, and what do those instincts tell you to do? To really understand others you have to look past their intellectual roles and understand the primal side too. Do you know now what went wrong in that light?
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
xdude

Local time: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Postby GuessWhat » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:40 pm

So it comes out that she did in purpose to see if I would look for her.
She came back home, and said that her ex-bf was in front of her home to try again with her.
She said that they talked only and when he tried to get close, she pulled him back.

Today she said the truth, they had sex. And for what I could see when she was with me, she couldn't cut him off.
I don't understand, she's saying that she talks with him 'cause she cannot forget how good he was with her the first times. But i don't understand, he stalks her, he beat her up, he calls her "b*tch who let others come in her mouth" she still falls for him.
I decided to close with her.
There's no point, and after what I said to her, if one day she will do again, she won't even say to me. Of course, nobody would do. But with her it's to clear that this is gonna happen again and again.
Everybody cheats on others, but things are too big now.

He treated so bad her.. I'm starting to think that I'm too good.
GuessWhat
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Previous

Return to Relationship Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post