Our partner

What kind of treatment should I get, and where do I find it

Reactive Attachment Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

What kind of treatment should I get, and where do I find it

Postby silvershade » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 pm

Hi, I'm silver,

long story short, I have NF1 and was a solitary child, never formed a relationship with any caregiver, I have RAD (reactive attachment disorder(not formally diagnosed)).
A few days ago, my friends and I went to the nightclub, did some drugs, and I shared something with them I normally keep to myself. One friend in particular told me I should see someone but that person is full. So I'm looking to see someone, but for my RAD instead.
How do I find someone to help me with this?
-I am an adult, over 21
-Might or might not have suffered from childhood trauma, want a diagnosis
-have been sort of diagnosed with pragmatic communication disorder
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:41 pm
Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Return to Reactive Attachment Disorder Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests