Our partner

beurgers disease

Rare diseases message board, open discussion, and online support group.

beurgers disease

Postby shan9008 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi, I am trying to find people that have or know anything about buergers disease.These rare disease can leave a person feeling alone, Currently I have a lot of pain, and I am wondering what people are using for pain management.
shan9008
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:22 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: beurgers disease

Postby Austin55 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 am

Well to start off Buerger's disease, is a rare disease of the arteries and veins in the arms and legs. In Buerger's disease, your blood vessels become inflamed, swell and can become blocked with blood clots . This eventually damages or destroys skin tissues and may lead to infection and gangrene. Buerger's disease usually first shows in the hands and feet and may eventually affect larger areas of your arms and legs. Do you use any tobacco products?

the symptoms of this condition can be treated and controlled through increasing your circulation, quitting use of tobacco products, avoiding cold weather, and, in some cases, having the affected nerves cut. The nerves are cut to eliminate pain, and this is done through a surgical procedure.
Dx: Paranoid Schizophrenia, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Intermittent Explosive Disorder
Austin55
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:22 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Rare Diseases

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post