Our partner

I feel raped

Open Discussions About Rape Trauma Syndrome.

I feel raped

Postby Anynamewilldo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:01 am

I don't know the words for what was done to me. I got into a relationship with a pathological liar who eventually got me pregnant. I didn't even have his real name after 4 years, my daughter's legal name is ...made up? He was(n't) in Iraq, he wasn't an orphan, all these horrendous lies that I discover after she's born. Now he's got joint custody and threatens me, torments me except without crossing the line to criminal so that there is literally no legal recourse, I'm forced to share my child with a man I feel raped me somehow, AND despite the fact that he pays 0 in child support... I feel ...trapped.
Anynamewilldo
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I feel raped

Postby quietgirl2538 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:59 pm

I am so sorry you have had such a terrible experience that cannot easily be fixed. I would advise to keep your head up and try to seek help in whatever way is possible. Don't give up! You have every right to seek happiness and your child deserves to have hope in this life too. I'm sorry he has hurt you in the past and continues to hurt you even now. Like I said before, try to find some type of help so that you can better deal with this situation and for now, don't carry this burden alone, talk to others who actually understand you and sympathize with you in 3D. Hugs if wanted. Please let us know how it continues.
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
*I take loads of meds, but they keep me stable
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (124)

Postby TameQueen » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:08 am

Do you feel as though he raped you because he lied to you? Regardless he sounds like an ass. Take the kid and move far.
DX: Nihilist
TameQueen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Anynamewilldo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:11 am

I say raped because I don't know another word for it. I feel like he got inside me and destroyed a part of me. I don't know how to describe being completely mind-f***ed. Rape seems to describe it. And I have to share my child with him. I can't run. I can't get out. I have to face this monster every week and smile when she says daddy. And I have to because he won. He wins. He gets to do destroy me and proves he controls me. Forever. I feel ######6 raped..
Anynamewilldo
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Terry E. » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:20 pm

and you will feel raped as long as you let him.

love your daughter, keep her safe, watch her grow into an amazing person and think "I did that".

Take time, heal and find real love.

oh and the father in these situations has almost zero influence on child development, (that is what the professionals tell us) so she is what you make of her
Terry E.
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby TameQueen » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Anynamewilldo wrote:I say raped because I don't know another word for it. I feel like he got inside me and destroyed a part of me. I don't know how to describe being completely mind-f***ed. Rape seems to describe it. And I have to share my child with him. I can't run. I can't get out. I have to face this monster every week and smile when she says daddy. And I have to because he won. He wins. He gets to do destroy me and proves he controls me. Forever. I feel ######6 raped..

You can run and get out, it just won't be easy. Take you stuff and go to a shelter. Make up an excuse for why you're going out or call a parent. Do it while he is away. The reason I asked this question is because I was curious as to if what he did to you was without consent. If he did sexually assaulted you he is a monster.
DX: Nihilist
TameQueen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Anynamewilldo » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:59 pm

I appreciate it but I did run. We're separated thank God but he's got me legally. He threatened custody and had his visitations enforced so that if I don't comply I could lose her completely. He's manipulated and twisted my head, blackmailed me, and basically broke me. He doesn't care about her it's just control. As far as consent, I guess that's why I liken it to rape, who I thought he was didn't exist, he was a complete fraud down to his name, everything he ever told me was a lie and went as far as to impregnate me to keep me believing it. When it all came out I felt violated I guess, years of mental abuse and now a lifetime of repercussions
Anynamewilldo
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby goingahead » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:59 pm

I strongly urge you to look up narcissistic abuse and personality disorders - narcissism, sociopathy and psychopathy, although it doesn't really matter which category a disordered person fits into. The way you feel and the things you describe strongly fit the patterns of this kind of abuse. Try psychopathfree forum and the Institute for Relational Harm. You will find plenty of information. People coming out of these simulacra of relationships often describe them as soul rape and the feeling of sexual rape can also be strong. They are fraudulent from the word go and leave victims like shells of themselves. The advice to get over it and move on cannot help a survivor of this before she understands what has happened to her and goes through the long healing process, with the necessary support and understanding. I wish you luck, I've been there, and you can survive, but you need help and recognition.
goingahead
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:00 am

Return to Rape Trauma

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post