Our partner

Was I raped?

Open Discussions About Rape and Sexual Assault.

Was I raped?

Postby tiredandtemporary » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:06 pm

I had a loving boyfriend of two years, but I ghosted and vanished from all communication from him because I'm scared of him. He bragged about how he won fights in school and stuff all the time, he's so much taller than me (I'm 5'9, he's 6'7) and he's so much stronger than me. I told him I'm Asexual and he said he was too, be he still acted like a normalsexual (I don't know the term)
Anyway, he kept asking for sexual things that I wasn't comfortable with, he wanted to touch my breasts, and finger me and all this sh*t I didn't want but he pressured me so much and so I let him.
But I feel like it's my fault it happened cause I let him, and I said I didn't care that he used me.
I never enjoyed it.
I get sick when I hear his name.

Is this my fault?

-- Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:07 am --

Btw, I'm 17 and he's 16, so it feels even more my fault cause I'm older

-- Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:09 am --

Also it happened multiple times throughout the relationship, not a one time thing. Two years of this bs.
tiredandtemporary
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Was I raped?

Postby seabreezeblue » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:20 pm

You aren't significantly older than him - one year is nothing at all.. and from what you've said, he was bigger, stronger and put a huge amount of pressure on to you..
so yes, he sexually assaulted you and raped you :( and i'm so sorry he did.

If i think about what i'd do if my partner didn't want to do something sexually, I always end up at ''i'd stop of course and respect their wishes.. and quite honestly wouldn't want to continue if they weren't completely comfortable''..
and that's what should always happen - we're not bodies to be used , we're people that have the right to say no and have that accepted xx
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (26)

Return to Rape and Sexual Assault

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post