Our partner

Fire.. so pure.

Pyromania message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Fire.. so pure.

Postby Eric_Lee » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 am

Chucky wrote:On a kind of sadistic note, I remember my cousin burning a Michael Jackson doll many many years ago before he turned his skin white. I guess he regrets burning it now, but I doubt that he even remembers. Only I remember silly stuff like that. Did you guys have Action Force men?

I am unsure of what an action force man is.. but i used to make little army battles, and burn the guys who died, so they actually died. lol. That, and i used to play with candles a lot, melting wax, letting it cool, remelting it and such, making little figures of wax.
Eric_Lee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Chucky » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Wax is pretty cool - Did you ever touch the melted wax on a candle and let it cool on your hand? I love that feeling. An Action Force man was just a toy, like, a small plastic military toy soldier. I used to bury them in metal 'coffins' in the back garden (these 'coffins' were actually old bicycle-repair kit boxes).
Chucky
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Eric_Lee » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:32 pm

Yeah, i very often touched the liquid wax, and let it dry on my hand. It does feel interesting.
Eric_Lee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby pyro mango23 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 pm

plastic has bad chemz? cuz like @ skool i alwayz go 2 the bathroom and burn my drawingz and penz and stuff. OMJ! the thing i LUV doing the most iz drawing a really detailed picture uv me friendz or boyfriendz then burning it! i never really liked burning toy soldierz tho, becuz the way they'd come out made them look like disfigured creaturez 2 me. but then as kinda a contradiction i would burn wax then shape it in2 little pplz that alwayz turned out looking sinister and torturing, as if they were from Mirrormask or sumthing. awww. im the only 1 thatz writing in 2010. i feel so lonely. haha. wutevz i iz outz then. INSOMNIACZ 4EVUR!
pyro mango23
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:12 am

Postby xXvampiregirlXx » Fri May 20, 2011 7:46 am

i'll write for 2011! haha i like fire..its awesome lol. my name is saphia (said more like suh-fire then sah..)
i love watching fire burn things.and candle flames coz they so controlled and with blue and all. i like melting the wax and dripping it on things.even myself,even though it hurts,i like that too. im not a pyro btw lol.just likes fire
sometimes things dont work out the way we planned, to live is just to fall asleep, to die is to awake
xXvampiregirlXx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:12 am

Postby WildDragon » Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 am

xXvampiregirlXx wrote:i'll write for 2011! haha i like fire..its awesome lol. my name is saphia (said more like suh-fire then sah..)
i love watching fire burn things.and candle flames coz they so controlled and with blue and all. i like melting the wax and dripping it on things.even myself,even though it hurts,i like that too. im not a pyro btw lol.just likes fire

and most people dont trust u with lighters lol
WildDragon
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Previous

Return to Pyromania