Our partner

Therapy dependence

Psychotherapy message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
We are not professionals on this site, nor are any of the members. Always consult with your physician or other doctor about any type of medications.

Therapy dependence

Postby bellic007 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:38 am

As i Say i have been diagnosed with Body dysmorphia.I am always depessed and have negative self image.very bad somatic symptoms like jaw movements which are hard to resisy or control.I am also a dissociative...
but when i go to therapy i felt some relaxation by releasing this strong depession,sadness and alll.i feel freedom open minded for somedays.i dont care what other people think i will just be me.entirely me that is so attractive and evertone tends to watch me more....
but soon this somatic symptoms,changing body image,dissociation came and i again go back to the very bad ugly freezing state.Which is a very bad state.And i startdd to feel frustration,then the frustration slowly changes to hate and all sorts of negative emotions which fill my mind until it make me believe world is hell then again i go to therapy to release this frustration and negative emotions then i feel some freedom.....

this is my way of treatment is it this same for everyone??
i am so much dependent on therapy like a cigarette...?but therapy is productive...
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Therapy dependence

Postby AmandaBroken » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:32 pm

I also feel my therapist is helpful and actually I am sad when I miss an appointment. It helps me to ground myself to be with her.
Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of.
It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again,
but stronger than ever.
AmandaBroken
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Psychotherapy

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post