Our partner

Have no clue what it is.?!..

Primary Sleep Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Have no clue what it is.?!..

Postby Essosx » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:43 am

When i was a kid i used to have these strange episodes before i sleep...usually occur while im awake closing my eyes and focusing in the dark...when it occurs...i have very increase in focus with strong violent feelings like i became a different person for some time ..sounds and thought are amplified too much...i was afraid when it occured the first couple times...then when i grew up i kinda trigger it from time to time intentionally as a matter of curiosity...it could happen in the middle of the day if i had a chance to focus while having certain emotional frequency...is that a panic attack or terror episodes or something?!...even if i sometimes kinda enjoy its thriller!!!
Essosx
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Have no clue what it is.?!..

Postby Wally58 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:46 am

As I drift into the twilight between asleep & awake, strange things and thoughts happen to me as well.
My muscles can involuntarily kick and jerk and my mind can race with (inappropriate or disturbing) thoughts before I finally zonk out.
It is a stage of sleep, or pre-sleep. A curiosity, but nothing to be concerned about IMHO.
Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Have no clue what it is.?!..

Postby Essosx » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Thanks for ur reply...whats killing me most is not able
to define any condition concerning my self being!!.. :(
Essosx
Consumer 0
Consumer 0