Our partner

Sleeping with knees upwards they fall & then upwards again.

Primary Sleep Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Sleeping with knees upwards they fall & then upwards again.

Postby demianpt » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:57 pm

I need help and I can´t find any response on the web and I am thinking of going to a sleep disorder doctor, but first I wan´t to know why nobody seems to have this. Let me explain:

My girlfriend tends to press her teeth while sleeping and suddenly in the middle of the night while she is sleeping she brings one knee up after 1min or so the knee keeps bending down land down when her knee is completely straight she brings the knee back again up, she doesn´t notice and she feels tired and never remembers a dream and she feels she has no rest. I am very worried because lately she is low on energy and its like she doesn´t rest.

I need help does anybody know why is this I looked all over the internet and I just found one paragraph about bending knees upwards but there is only the description but no info the call it: MATTERHORN position but i am not sure.

Thank you very much I would be very happy if somebody could help me I am very worried.
:)
demianpt
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sleeping with knees upwards they fall & then upwards again.

Postby realityhere » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Look up "restless leg syndrome". It's possible GF has this problem. Had an uncle who was a mailman all his life and drove a USPS jeep with the community mail. The jeep was stickshift back in the day and he re-enacted the clutch-accelerator thing with both legs at night-time in his sleep, my aunt told me.

Btw, it's the GF who needs to see a sleep disorder doctor, not you.

Although you're probably not getting much sleep either with a restless sleeper ofc.
AWAY from mod duties, please contact another moderator.
realityhere
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Primary Sleep Disorders Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post