Our partner

Quick Wisdom To Fall Asleep

Primary Sleep Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Quick Wisdom To Fall Asleep

Postby finite » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:14 am

Often our mind is overwhelmed with.. yeah.

I keep looking at the clock & thinking Oh my Gid, I need to get to sleep.

And this is why we DO NOT sleep! The constant stress of "having" to sleep causes us to not.

TURN THE CLOCK AROUND SO AS NOT TO SEE IT!

perhaps some of you have heard this, but you don't remember to take off your watch?

1) Stop online searches, turn off tablets & computers 6 hours prior to going to bed.
2) keep reading this post unless you are in bed! you might hear something new
3) Go to bed at a certain time frame 12-2am, 10-4, schedule.. keep a schedule.
4) find where your doctors keep the most boring documents, get em' read em' if you are in bed. Nothing more boring than knowing whom does the payroll or was promoted at the clinic right!?
5) Know this: You will sleep. You eventually will. I promise, though only saying that as we need it- sort of a required thing to live...
6) Keep your eyes closed no matter what. just keep em closed. unless, well, there is a fire or your significant other is screaming or something.
7) Try another place to sleep. personally, I cannot sleep in my room. I need to go elsewhere- it works & I sleep. Go to some other room that is dark and comfy- cool, or warm enough.
8) avoid stimulant- do i need to write this one?
9) *mod edit *
10) avoid reading blogs or anything interesting.
11) Drink Tea! Avoid Sleeping pills!
12) You. Will. Sleep. Stop freaking out- but stop freaking out about freaking out.
13) to be continued...
Last edited by NewSunRising on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not promote your books or blogs on the forums
finite
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Quick Wisdom To Fall Asleep

Postby Jamie514 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:56 pm

finite wrote:Often our mind is overwhelmed with.. yeah.

I keep looking at the clock & thinking Oh my Gid, I need to get to sleep.

And this is why we DO NOT sleep! The constant stress of "having" to sleep causes us to not.

TURN THE CLOCK AROUND SO AS NOT TO SEE IT!

perhaps some of you have heard this, but you don't remember to take off your watch?

1) Stop online searches, turn off tablets & computers 6 hours prior to going to bed.
2) keep reading this post unless you are in bed! you might hear something new
3) Go to bed at a certain time frame 12-2am, 10-4, schedule.. keep a schedule.
4) find where your doctors keep the most boring documents, get em' read em' if you are in bed. Nothing more boring than knowing whom does the payroll or was promoted at the clinic right!?
5) Know this: You will sleep. You eventually will. I promise, though only saying that as we need it- sort of a required thing to live...
6) Keep your eyes closed no matter what. just keep em closed. unless, well, there is a fire or your significant other is screaming or something.
7) Try another place to sleep. personally, I cannot sleep in my room. I need to go elsewhere- it works & I sleep. Go to some other room that is dark and comfy- cool, or warm enough.
8) avoid stimulant- do i need to write this one?
9) *mod edit *
10) avoid reading blogs or anything interesting.
11) Drink Tea! Avoid Sleeping pills!
12) You. Will. Sleep. Stop freaking out- but stop freaking out about freaking out.
13) to be continued...

Good tricks to realise tens from our head. And sleeping is also good for our health.
Jamie514
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:52 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Primary Sleep Disorders Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post