Our partner

Weird dreams and lack of nightmares

Primary Sleep Disorders message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Weird dreams and lack of nightmares

Postby bunnybug » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:52 pm

I've had dreams where i'm anxious and bad dreams but never a true nightmare, I never wake up scared or terrified, I'm completely calm or I sleep right through it. Especially with bipolar I would expect to be having the worse but no, even when I was at my worst I had maybe some vivid dreams.
I also get a really weird fake sleep paralysis in the morning where I'm asleep but in the dream I can't move. I'm in my bed and I have hallucinations within the dream like someone is in the room, shadows or pressure on the bed. In the dream I sometimes struggle to move and then I just wake up or sleep through it. I am also aware of my room while being asleep. Maybe i'm asleep with my eyes open? No idea. Had these since I was a kid.

I dunno why I'm posting this because it doesn't interfere with me at all. I just thought it was very weird.
Do not be proud of your disorder, be proud it does not define you and your struggles with it.
bunnybug
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Primary Sleep Disorders Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post