Our partner

Chances of Pregnancy?

Pregnancy message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Chances of Pregnancy?

Postby Dja427 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:14 am

i know it is theoretically possible but from what i understand pre cum ALONE doesn't contain any sperm. from what i understand it is used as a lubricant to make the trip for sperm much easier. it comes from the prostate i think. anyways more details.....

I urinated before hand( coincidentally) which according to my research flushes out any leftover sperm that could be swept up in the pre cum.

Another thing to note the duration of the experience was much less than one minute. it was literally in for like 15 seconds MAX with little or no movement and then out.

i don't plan on doing this unprotected ever again i just want to know if me and my girl should be freaking out like i am. like the chances are REALLY low right?
ADHD,OCD,Bipolar NOS/Characteristics

Tegretol,Concerta,Rispertal,Cymbalta,
Dja427
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Chances of Pregnancy?

Postby huggles » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:24 am

There has been only one study that concluded sperm was in precum. This study holds little ground in the scientific community because of their methods. It's generally believed there is no sperm in precum, as all other studies have concluded.

So, as long as you didn't paint her crotch with jizz, you're free and clear!
huggles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Dja427 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:29 am

And the fact that i wasn't in there for very long and barely moved. Does that decrease the chances as well?

Dja427
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby huggles » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 am

Dja427 wrote:And the fact that i wasn't in there for very long and barely moved. Does that decrease the chances as well?

considering the chance is zero, no. :D

-- Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:16 am --

the truth of the facts is that the pull-out method (which you didn't really do considering your 15 second see what the temperature is like barely counts) is as effective as condoms. even if you jizzed inside of her, a female is only capable of pregnancy one week out of a month. really, not even a week. 5/6 days.
huggles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Dja427 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:21 pm

From what I heard pre cum CAN contain leftover sperm from a previous ejaculation and that urinating removes most or all of it. My anxiety is still running really high.

Dja427
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Dja427 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:04 pm

huggles wrote:
Dja427 wrote:And the fact that i wasn't in there for very long and barely moved. Does that decrease the chances as well?

the truth of the facts is that the pull-out method (which you didn't really do considering your 15 second see what the temperature is like barely counts) is as effective as condoms. even if you jizzed inside of her, a female is only capable of pregnancy one week out of a month. really, not even a week. 5/6 days.

I'm still really nervous cause i fear that there may have been some leftover sperm in my tract even after urinating.

Dja427
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby huggles » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Dja427 wrote:
huggles wrote:

I'm still really nervous cause i fear that there may have been some leftover sperm in my tract even after urinating.

maybe dead sperm. unless you jizzed about five minutes prior. the penis is not a habitable place for sperm.
huggles
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Pregnancy

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post