Our partner

Ran out of suppliments and still cant get a grip.

Postpartum Depression message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Ran out of suppliments and still cant get a grip.

Postby user23621 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:21 pm

I tried meditation but, only worked during my period. For some reason I feel normal when I am on period and happy still emotional. When my period slows down and I am off of it I get aggravated again and not a mom I want to be. I never thought I would be this way as a mom. I feel so guilty about how I am cause, so many people if they saw me would be disappointed in how I get so aggravated with my baby. My heart hurts cause, no one could understand that I wanted to be the mom that didnt correct my baby in a manner that some feel you shouldnt. I am with her 24/7. Its not easy to always be in control. I love her and I dont want to be judged. Ihated those parents that hurt babies/toddlers I also see now how things can get crazy with babies when they are always with you and when your hormones aren't what they used to be. I stress I would not Hurt my BABY. Not trying to make excuses at times its just I get aggravated when she cries because she is mad I am undressing or dressing her. Or she cant have somethings she throws herself back or screams bloody murder. She is going on 14 months on the Feb 1st. Now most of the time she is a happy and sweetheart. I give her kisses and hugs and love her alot and play with her. Just venting. I will get better I believe in love and God and Peace.
user23621
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:24 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Ran out of suppliments and still cant get a grip.

Postby Snaga » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 am

Are you seeing anyone about this?

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:24 am

Postby user23621 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:12 am

Its complicated. I just get frustrated at times. No I dont see anyone about this. I just need to get us out the house more once I get my license. We hope to get a place with a yard too.I have been dealing with personal family issues. I will once Medicaid gets our information right that they screwed up again. Kicking me off but now approved my husband and I dont work. My daughter thankfully they kept her on it. Long story on that healthcare insurance issue. I am the one dealing with it all. I am aggravated with them. I know what's wrong I dont have my license yet and my husband doesnt always have time to always bring me to appointments. My family lives 45 mins away and thats where personal issues are. Long story short I am at a stand still. I do have lots of good days just my Anxiety gets me. I am exhausted when my baby doesn't sleep right or I have trouble sleeping.
user23621
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:28 am

I know patience has to be hard to hold onto at times, but ofc a baby is just a baby, they don't completely understand.... so you are pretty much stuck at home all the time, I take it? Everyone needs a little break every so often. I have a godchild who is three, and I know it's very welcome when we take her off her momma's hands for a little while, despite a house full of people to help watch her.

Hopefully you can get the insurance worked out soon... but in the meantime I wonder if there's any free counseling services you can take advantage of- a minister, some community service center or local health department? Something to help you cope better...

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby user23621 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Everything worked out mostley with the insurance. Family issues arose my mom is leaving my step dad for drug a use finally. He lost his mind. I dont need counseling I need hormone control. My husband would not like me seeing a counselor anyways. I just need to get on meds till my hormones decide to go away or calm down. She is a baby true but, is in wonder weeks now. Sleep is worse than ever with sleep now and want want want crys for everything she cant get. She is smart despite what others think. Yes I thought that way with babies before she was 9 months. Thats when it got harder. I love my husband but, old fashioned.
user23621
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby user23621 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:20 pm

Sorry if I said something a little out of sorts. I need to start focusing more on my baby and sometimes husband lol. My immediate family is selfish in drama. I just need peace. Its stressing me out to push me to extreme anger. Anxiety is steong in mw. I jsut have to leave them alone for a while.
user23621
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby Snaga » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 am

No you didn't... my reply got delayed or waylaid, if I was on a mobile device, that sometimes happens where I run out of time or my browser crashes.

So if I understand, you've been tested for hormone levels? And I wouldn't rule out talking to someone, in addition to making sure everything is where it should be, physically. Also it sounds as if there's plenty going on that would be stressful, in and of themselves... the situation with the stepdad. I know I have to be careful not to let one thing spill over into how I interact with say, my s/o.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby eterea107 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:16 pm

I have PMDD and I find using an App called Flo extremely helpful. I use Apple products so I don’t know about Android. You log in daily and, well, it’s very helpful to see patterns. I also have bipolar disorder that was “activated” when I gave birth. I understand moods! Hugs to you.

Being a mother is very hard for many of us. Or maybe it’s my mental illnesses. I have raised a happy, healthy teenage daughter. She’s polite but she hates children, lol. One of my best friends doesn’t like children.

I’m not saying you don’t like children or are a bad mom, at all. I thought I wanted two kids, but one was enough for me.

I think you’ve a lot on your plate and you need time for you. Yes, it’s of course necessary to nurture your child and your marriage—but what about you? Truly. Easier said then done, it’s hard.

How about a therapist for you? Why does your husband disapprove? I agree it’s likely hormonal but you posted your exposed to family drama and you have anxiety. A hormone therapy or pill may certainly be in order, but therapy is so helpful in just dealing with life.

Therapy can be great and I do recommend Flo. Wish you the best. Hang in there!
103 =)
eterea107
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:24 am

Return to Postpartum Depression Forum