Our partner

Help (possible trigger)

Postpartum Depression message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Help (possible trigger)

Postby Syldaris93 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:59 am

I dont know what to do. I keep getting so angry, I keep thinking I am going to hurt my baby. I just dont want to do it anymore, I didnt want to be alive before she was even made, how am I supposed to be a parent? I am all alone, her dad doesnt care about her, Shes only three months old and I just cant do this by myself anymore. No one understands how this is for me. Everyone thinks Im a bad mom. I dont know what to do about my rage, I dont want to hurt her. Im in a support group already, Im on wellbutrin, I have a therapist. It doesnt make any difference. Does anyone know what I can do?
Syldaris93
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Help (possible trigger)

Postby thisunrest » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:23 pm

It sounds like you're doing everything you're supposed to do. I wish I could offer you more than support :cry: . Hang in there,mama.
thisunrest
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Help (possible trigger)

Postby quietgirl2538 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Hang in there. I believe there is always some type of solution. You need to seek every outlet there can be to help you. Ask questions, seek the help or counseling. Taking antidepressants can take about 4-6 weeks to start working, and that is if it is the correct dosage and too, if it's the right one for you. Not what you want to hear. I know. I take Wellbutrin 300mg and it took like a month to start working. I have bipolar. When I had my third baby I was a mess emotionally. I can't even imagine not having any help. My heart goes out to you. I sincerely believe there is some type of relief for you in terms of you feeling calmed down and being ok emotionally and mentally.

I saw this post is old, how are you?
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
*I take loads of meds, but they keep me stable
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (124)

Return to Postpartum Depression Forum