Our partner

I can feel it coming coming coming

Postpartum Depression message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I can feel it coming coming coming

Postby cpsp4207 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:43 am

I'm 37 weeks pregnant, and so incredibly anxious anxious anxious. I'm scared I'm going to have PPD again again again.
I got really sick a few kids ago, that's when all my mental problems erupted erupted erupted. Then I had 2 more kids and things were ok ok ok. Now, I'm just...petrified petrified petrified. I am not sure why, I was so confident with my last 2, feeling that despite all of the terrible problems I had with the first one, I would be ok ok ok.
But now I have all of these emotions and fears kicking up, and I'm just afraid of all of the bad things that happened the first time time time.
My voices and noises and other things in my head have never gone away away away. I can still feel them, like pressure on my brain brain brain. They just don't pop up often often often. I'm very scared of them coming out full force again again again.
I have to stay safe safe safe.
cpsp4207
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I can feel it coming coming coming

Postby JiltedAgain » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:11 am

I hope you have a psychiatrist on board, for the pregnancy? You need that doctor, now.

My own doctor put me on all my meds for the last trimester, to suppress the PPD for that pregnancy.
It helped, and my meds got jacked up after delivery and the first 4 months.
(I was on Lithium, Zoloft, Xanax for the last trimester, added Risperdal and increased the dosages within one month).

Please get preventative help.❤️
JiltedAgain
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:13 pm

Re: I can feel it coming coming coming

Postby StephenStevens » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:39 am

I can definitely agree with previous post. You are in a pretty tough spot. It is best to consult your doctor. Try not using any type of drugs. It can be very harmful for the baby. I hope everything goes well for you.
StephenStevens
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:13 am

Return to Postpartum Depression Forum