Our partner

can anyone relate

Postpartum Depression message board, open discussion, and online support group.

can anyone relate

Postby dylan1994 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:42 am

alright well this all started this year before going away to school for the first time. I was in the woods and had an interaction with derealization might of been due to marijuana i can't remember. Anyways I had what I thought was bad anxiety at school. I began to notice I wasn't sleeping as good waking up with sweats etc. I decided to do cocaine (i told myself i shouldn't) and had a horrible panic attack. anyways since then i dropped out of school and life for me has been very strange. I feel like no matter what I do my mind is only focused on myself. I am literally stuck in my head just thinking about what is wrong with me and having racing thought.. The world just feels like a foggy sort of place and I can't control my thoughts. Every day my mind just thinks about the same stuff. I find it close to impossible to laugh now a days and just at times feel like I'm a completely different person. I just started taking Celexa about a week and a half ago and it fealt like it was helping at first but i'm not sure it is now. Will the world ever return to the place I once knew? I really need some relief or just some hop that things will get better.
dylan1994
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: can anyone relate

Postby BiB » Mon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm

the clu is how long did you take cocaine
-------

Sorry for my English, Im not a native.
BiB
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:07 am

Postby cpsp4207 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:12 am

Though this is old, I'm not sure it is in the right location
cpsp4207
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:07 pm

Postby StephenStevens » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:37 am

Ye, you should definitely lay off that stuff. It can only harm you. Why not try with some hobbies or fun activities? Many people who are suffering from depression and anxiety use exercises in order to regulate hormones within their body. You might try the same thing.
StephenStevens
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:07 am

Return to Postpartum Depression Forum