Our partner

I have a tumour

Physical health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

I have a tumour

Postby Western » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:09 pm

I'm actually OK though. I only found out yesterday so I don't know if its anything to worry about.

I had an mri scan on Wednesday and got the news about it yesterday. It's a 6mm tumour on my nerve sheath on my spine.

Was a bit in shock when I was told about it over the phone. She just rattled off loads of things. Basically my spine is shot to ######6 pieces but I'm still standing.

Just thought I'd let you all know anyway.

I'm surprised about how I'm taking all of this actually. I've never felt better in a long long time. Probably because I knew there was something going on but didn't know what it was and now I know I can do something about it.

Hope you're all well. Love you all.
Child full of hopin'
Child full of givin'
Western
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:20 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I have a tumour

Postby Snaga » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:28 pm

Wow- glad you did share with us! Sorry to hear about that, but as you said, we don't yet know anything.

I tend to be a hypochondriac, who is also very afraid to be checked out. I can sympathise with the anxiety that not knowing brings. I'm glad you got it checked out.

Keep us updated here about what they find out and can do about it. Also prayers for a good outcome.

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:20 pm

Re: I have a tumour

Postby Western » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:44 pm

Thank you for caring Snaga.

I will keep you posted on it when I know more. Just waiting to be seen by the spinal clinic now.
Child full of hopin'
Child full of givin'
Western
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:20 pm

Return to Physical Health