Our partner

Living Hell

An Open Discussion on Physical Abuse.

Living Hell

Postby aktion666 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:59 am

I've posted this on other forums but will try here as seemingly getting no good advice whatsoever.

his is fairly long winded but will explain best I can
English, 20, living with fiance (also twenty) at home with Father and Brother. Fiance moved in because of domestic violence against her by her stepfather who is now in jail for 20 years...

Have scumbag brother (19). World revolves around him, he steals from everyone, gets violent with my dad, leaves dirt everywhere through the house because he refuses to wash after his #######5 tarmac job. Just a typical bully, and a ######6 waste of space.

For some reason everyone seems to ignore this because he is apparently "mentally ill". Every doctor he has ever seen has said he is fine, and mental health services have refused to treat him because there is "nothing to treat".

Treats me and my father like $#%^. I've beat him pretty bad before as younger teenagers in self defence (he has always been physically violent, if anything it was worse until he knew i could look after myself), but as always I've been in the deepest of $#%^ and obviously was easier to threaten a 13 year old with mediocre crap. So haven't hit him since then.

Police are round more than once a week for domestic situations. They refuse to arrest him because my dad keeps saying "oh he''s mentally ill" when actually he ######6 isn't. He's stolen about 1500 quids worth of tools, that are in our shed, which we've showed the police, and they've done nothing. He's been smashing plates, swearing at cops, smashing the house up while they've been there and they still do nothing.

Girlfriend and I could move out, but we will be moving again in just under a year as she is going to university, and where we live just having a 1 bed flat will suck up all the savings we have and would save over the next year, so I don't like the principle of being forced out by this little $#%^ and being condemned to being poor.

No love for brother anymore, would genuinely feel very little if he were to run away or end his life, as he's creating a premature grave for my father and I know he will use and abuse every person that comes into his life when he moves on.
aktion666
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Living Hell

Postby aktion666 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:23 pm

Just wondering what on earth I'm supposed to do to resolve this...
aktion666
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Physical