Our partner

My boyfriends ruining my life

An Open Discussion on Physical Abuse.

My boyfriends ruining my life

Postby Nicole_1984 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi. I'm new to the forum. Something happened last night & I thought it would be a good idea to start writing incidents in a downloadable diary. I don't have anyone to talk to so I thought, why not write it down? So I'd like to share first entry. Its a bit long but I just need some advice because everyone's situation is different.
Last night I got woken up my my boyfriends crazy snoring & teeth grinding. The snoring is really loud & annoying. Trying to wake him up to get him to move on his side can sometimes be a task. A task I sometimes get annoyed with. I had a bit of a moan & went to the other end of bed to go sleep. He turned over on his side & said come back to this end. When I did, I lay there for a few secs then turned round, gave him an awkward kiss on his ear (it was dark was aiming for his cheek) I said goodnight and then turned back to go to sleep. He then started complaining that he didn't like the way i said goodnight & gave him a kiss. I said at least i said goodnight & gave you a kiss. He flipped over grabbed me & held me in tight death grip ( I felt his arm digging into my throat ) & pushed his lips on to my cheek. I tried to wriggle away from him and he kicked or pushed me off the bed. I was so angry. I shouted at him. Told him it was out of order & I didn't like the death grip kiss. He said it weren't death grip. I said it was. I went over to him & said, it was like this. I put my arms round him from behind & gave him a tight squeeze & he flipped me over his shoulder. My nose got hit by something & started to bleed a little. I woke up this morning & my shoulder really achy. May sound minor. No broken bones no bruises. He said sorry. He always does. I told him not to message me next day while he was at work (he messages me every day in his lunch break he didnt yesterday but that's connected to the Ricky issue which will prob come up another time.) He said, If that's what you want. Sounds like he really cares don't it? Haven't heard from him today. His lunch has come & gone & no messages saying how sorry he is. He used to do that. Now it seems like it doesn't really phase him anymore & it doesn't seem like he's sorry. I feel like my feelings are not anywhere near important to him. I feel like that a lot. Try talking to him you say? Whenever I tell him how I feel he said he feels the same no matter what it is that I feel because of the way he treats me. He has to mirror that so then the fact I'm feeling that way becomes unimportant & he tries to make it about him. I don't really know why I started writing this. Maybe because I'm tired of being hurt by this man. Maybe because I'm tired of being blamed for every single argument we have. I'll continue to write about my incidents with this man. I should have started earlier. This has been going on for about 5 years.
Nicole_1984
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My boyfriends ruining my life

Postby littlebird11 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:13 pm

I have been with my abuser for 5 years as well and am close to getting permanently away from him for good! There are millions of abusive people, and you and I got unlucky to wind up with a couple of them. But we don't have to take it, and there is a way to save yourself before it escalates and you end up paralyzed or dead! Read this book, it explains EVERYTHING you need to know and do (I am not getting paid to share this, I am using it to save my own life at the moment): *mod edit* I implore you not to waste any time, your life is in danger!!!
Last edited by lilyfairy on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed- broken link
littlebird11
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Physical

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post