Our partner

research

Pervasive Developmental Disorder NOS message board, open discussion, and online support group.

research

Postby bjgo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:18 am

Hi everyone, my name is Belinda Goldsworthy and I am undertaking research into relationships involving
individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).

This work is being undertaken under the supervision of Dr Mark Stokes, an Associate Professor in the School of Psychology at Deakin University.

To date, there is very little research on relationships and attraction among individuals with ASD. Understanding this is the key to developing further social skills development programs, and providing assistance in this most important of domains.

I need to obtain participants over the age of 18 years old. These would need to be persons who are both in a romantic relationship of some sort, AND who either have an ASD themselves, or that their partner has an ASD.

The task is an anonymous and simple questionnaire that can be completed online at:

http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/res ... ipsautism/

Or if you prefer I can send you a questionnaire with a reply paid envelope for you to return to Deakin University. believe it will take about 15-20 minutes of your time.

Thanks very much,
Belinda
bjgo
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Pervasive Developmental Disorder NOS