Our partner

How to curb the smart phone epidemic..?

Parenting message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: How to curb the smart phone epidemic..?

Postby Snaga » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Personally, I wouldn't let a child have a smart phone for quite a while- and then, it'll be tightly controlled- and tracked, and monitored. If they don't like the conditions for having one, they can get a job and get their own, I suppose. And that's only if I myself have one- I have strongly considered going back to a dumbphone.

The topics were moved to where we thought them most suitable- it IS a question concerning parenting, there IS a parenting forum; JFF isn't the place for it. I can't control the traffic a forum has. It's a fairly specific, and uncommon, topic of discussion- if there hadn't been a parenting forum to place it in, they would have been locked as OT and not pertaining to mental health.

Brandon, Lazarus- let's agree to disagree, and watch the name-calling, please. It's okay to debate and argue but keep it civil, thanks.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

ISFP

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Previous

Return to School Aged Children